I do..

My big day finally arrived, our big day had finally arrived, correction. My bridesmaids and I stayed in a hotel near our venue. Rob stayed in another hotel, because we were respecting the rule of not seeing each other for a week before the wedding. I woke up to someone shaking me awake. I slowly opened my eyes and I saw Nadia, smiling at me.

"Wake up sleepy head!" She said. I sat up in the bed, rubbing my eyes and getting used to my surroundings. I crawled out of my warm bed and went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, then jumping into the shower. Once I was done, I jumped into my favorite sweat pants and DCUSA top. Then I texted my bridesmaids.

"Lou Flores is coming to do our makeup in 10 minutes!! Meet me in my room!! 💗"

Moments later, I heard a knock on my door. I opened the door and saw Lola and Nadia.

"Wow Lola! You're really pregnant!" I said laughing.

She rolled her eyes playfully.

"Thanks for telling me, I had no idea I was pregnant!" She said laughing.

"When last did you go for an ultrasound?" Nadia asked me, looking at my tummy.

"Uh, the last time I saw Rob.. I've got it printed out.." I said, digging in my bag and handing them the pictures.

"Oh my god she's so tiny!" Lola squealed.

There's was another knock on my door, I looked through the peep hole. It's was Vera. I opened the door and let her in.

She hugged me tightly.

"It's so good seeing you again!" She said.

"You too!" I said, hugging her again.

"You've gained weight since the last time I saw you!" She said, and I laughed.

"That's because.. I'm pregnant!" I said, and her eyes lit up to the words she just heard.

"That's so great! Congratulations! How many months?" She asked, and I lifted my hand and signaled 4 with my fingers.

"That's fantastic! I'm so happy for you!" She said.

We walked into the room and I introduced her to Nadia and Lola.

"Lola, this is Vera, Vera, this is Lola" I said. Lola smiled at Vera.

"And Vera.. This is Lola's younger sister, Nadia.." I said.

"I know Nadia.. When she was 16, I used to help her with her acting! Its such a small world isn't it.." Vera said, and hugged Nadia.

"It's good to see you too.." Nadia said. We heard another knock on the door, and Lola opened it for me.

"Oh hi.. Lou?" She said.

"Yes.. Is Chanel in here?" He asked, and Lola nodded.

"Oh shit, uhm Lou.. You can come in" I said, then I texted the rest of the girls.

I sat down and waited for Lou and his team to do my girls makeup. Then it was my turn. I sat in the chair facing my mirror while Lou worked on my hair and makeup. The girls were getting dressed into their stunning bridesmaid dresses.

"Does this color make me look fat?" Nadia asked, and she stood behind me so I could see her through the mirror.

"Nope, you look stunning!" I said. She smiled and went to help Lola. Once Lou was done with my makeup, he and his crew left. My hair was curled and left in a half up half down style.

I walked to the bathroom where all the girls were and I sat down. Lola looked at me while Nadia zipped her dress up.

"What's wrong?" She asked. I started crying and Vera sat next to me and held my hand.