Nadia and Lola

The crew have arrived back from Paris and they are about to do the show with Nadia and Lola!

I sit in my dressing room, trying to calm myself down. I was so excited to meet these girls. I heard a knock on the door and I went and opened it. There standing in front of me was Lola Moréytea. I stared at her in shock as she smiled at me.

"Hi, I'm Lola.." She said, extending her arm and shaking my hand.

"Oh, I-I'm Chanel.. I'm a huge fan" I managed to say through my stuttering. She smiled at me and I invited her into my dressing room.

"It's so nice to finally meet you, I've been a fan of yours for who knows how long!" I said as I took a seat next to her.

"Thank you!" She said, then she held my hand and looked at the ring on my finger.

"Wow, your ring is beautiful!" She said, admiring my ring.

"How did he ask you?" She asked, and I couldn't help but smile when I thought of how he asked me.

I explained the proposal to her and she smiled, and then Steelo called us to get on set. I took my seat and waited for Rob to start the show.

"What's up everyone! My name is Rob Dyrdek, with me today, I have Steelo Brim and my beautiful fiancée, Chanel West Coast!" He announced, before the audience applauded.

"We have 2 of the most inspirational ladies with us today, you may or may not know them. Nadia And Lola Moréytea!" He said, and they walked onto the stage and sat down.

"It is so good to have you guys with us today, thank you for coming" he said and Nadia smiled.

"Well, when you told us that it was a surprise for your fiancée, we couldn't resist!" Nadia said. I shivered as I heard Nadias voice, she was sitting next to me, and I smiled at her.

"So tell me, Nadia, how old are you?" Rob asked, and Lola smirked.

"I'm 18!" She said, and Steelo's jaw dropped.

"How is that even possible?" He asked.

"I'm sorry, you look a bit older!" He said, and they both laughed.

"I had to mature faster than others, because I almost had to raise myself so I do look a bit, dead!" Nadia joked.

"And Lola? How old are you?" Rob asked.

"I'm 30!" She said, and I started choking on air.

"So you're 12 years older than Nadia?" I said.

Lola nodded and the audience gasped.

"If you don't mind, can you explain your story to Chanel? She's always asking about you girls but I obviously don't know anything!" Rob said laughing.

"Sure.. Uh, well. I was born in Portugal, which makes me part Portuguese. My mom Andrea was a dancer, and I inherited that talent from her and so did Nadia. So my life was quite boring until 12 years later, on my 12th birthday, my mom gave birth to this thing named Nadia, and I've loved her since she was brought home. So our life basically turned upside down when my mom passed away and dad was arrested. Nadia loved our adoptive mother, but I didn't. She was killed when Nadia was 16 I think.. But other than all these deaths in my family, our lives are kind of good!" Lola explained, and Nadia nodded her head.

"And you Nadia? Do you feel like your life has been eventful?" I asked, and she cleared her throat.

"Well yeah.. It's been kind of tough but whatever.. I've got the worlds greatest sisters, and I'm dating an amazing guy named David.. And I recently graduated from college!" She explained.