Chapter 1: The man

~Maka's P.O.V~
"Meet me at the field west of here. Then you'll find your little friend." A strange man said. He was wearing a dark green coat, as if he was a fairy of ALfheim (which he was but with no powers -_-) That deep, raspy voice reminded me of "him." My weapon, the one I loved with all my heart; Soul. Last I saw him yesterday, he was being dragged by the man in the green coat. I felt a tear crawl down my face and onto my pillow. Ive been crying all night? I wondered. "Maka?" I heard a kind voice say from the other side of my door. It was Asuna. Asuna had aqua blue hair that draped down to her waist with two side braids connecting at the back of her head. She was classified as an Undine, while I was a Slyph. She wore a white and blue coat and leggings. I stuck to my usual clothing, black trench coat, red and black plaid skirt and a light yellow shirt. I also had my dirty blonde hair in pigtails as usual. "It's almost time to go to that field the man told you about." There were butterflies in my stomach. I was nervous. What if it was a trap? No Maka. You have to save Soul from the man. "O-ok" I replied weakly to Asuna. "Alright. Let's go!" She yelled. I heard two more screams after hers. One of them was Leafa, her sister-In Law. She was a Slyph like me. Her blonde hair was up in a ponytail tied with a flower scrunchie, and with her bangs flowing down onto her shoulders. She wore a green and white trench coat with white leggings. Kirito also replied, her husband. Kirito is a dual sword meister. His weapons are Leafa and Asuna. They're both one-handed long swords he uses in battle. ~about 30 mins later~
"Wha-what is that?" Kirito asked. "Space magic. Independent cube actually. It conceals an area for a certain amount of time. But don't worry. It's wearing off and I think we can break through." I responded. Then,  Asuna and Leafa transformed. Asuna is a blue sword with a crystal in the center. A one handed longsword. She was known as the "dark repulsar." As for Leafa, she is a black one handed longsword as well with small specks of white in the center. She is known as the "Elucidatator". I stood at the back defending with wind magic skills and healing spells. "So... You came to get your friend back didn't you?" The man asked. "Y-yes. Why d-don't you c-come out then?" I replied as I shivered. I gulped, but then I saw it. Soul, hanging from chains; his face, bloody and bruises all over. "S-soul?" I felt a tear drop from my face. My blood was boiling with anger, yet i was filled with fear. More and more tears dropped from my face as I got a spell ready to attack.

Hi everyone! This is my first fanfic so I hope you like it.
-admin