PROLOGUE

A/N:

This is supposed to be a short story. I hope you all enjoy tainted, it just crossed my mind and am writing it down before the idea vanishes. I think it's going to be an interesting story. maybe sad, I dono.

So please vote, comment....i would really appreciate your feed back. Thank you.

Enjoy!!!!!

Photo of Eleanor

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prologue

Before Eleanor joined college, she was a cheery person, she was so active in high school, and she was involved in almost all school clubs. She tried out for everything from cheerleading to martial arts, I know!

Occasionally, she would volunteer her talents to other clubs, but she mainly focused on drama and martial arts. She was what you can call, an efficient substitute. She always said be open to new possibilities and challenges.

High school was fun filled, with every Tom, Dick and Harry in need of nailing Eleanor. Face it, with her popularity, who would not.

Even the bitchy cheerleaders knew better than to mess with her, considering she was one of the best cheerleaders ever, and she often helped the school win during cheerleading competitions. So, give me a reason why cheerleaders would want to be in her black book, hmmm.

Oh, and before I forget, she is intelligent and gorgeous both in and out! How is that for the guy upstairs being so unfair? I mean, come on…at least he should have made her a bitch or something, right? ‘Mais non!’ He just had to make her perfect, as perfect as humans can be. Am not jealous or anything, am just pointing out the obvious. Everyone loved her, with a few envies here and there, but of course, that is common knowledge especially when every guy in school wants her.

High school turned out perfect for Eleanor, she graduated with honors, was accepted to Harvard, but for some weird reason, she refused to go, and instead opted for NYU. I mean, seriously, what’s up with her!? Anyways, life is a bitch and we all got to deal with it, whatever way we think is best. *sighs*  

***********************************************************************************************************

This is a really short chapter but please give  me your feed back, so that I can post another chapter. Thank you for the read.