"Look, we're so sorry. Just sit down. We can enjoy the rest of the night. We won't make fun of you nor Rayna. Just sit. Sip some water with some lime in it since you don't drink." Koby said.

"No. You guys have fun. I'll catch you all next time. Have a good night." Anthony said.

"Have fun while Rayna rides your face!" Taj yelled.

Anthony left and waited for his truck to pull around. Once they valet brought it, Anthony rushed in and sped off.

He drove as safe as he could on the wet ground from the rain that day but, Anthony wished he could just speed through the streets to get to his wife. Once he pulled into his garage ad hopped out of the truck, Anthony hurried inside. He walked through his house until he made it to the stairs. He heard the music coming from his bedroom. Anthony traveled up the stairs and caught eye of Teenie sleep in her bed.

He continued down the hall, following the music and the sweet smell of lavender. Anthony opened the door to his bedroom to see dim lights, candles lit, rose pedals everywhere and his beautiful Rayna sitting on the bed.

"Did I keep you waiting?" Anthony asked shedding his jacket and taking off his shoes.

"Long enough." she answered giving him the 'come here' finger. Anthony slowly walked towards her as she crawled to the end of the bed.

Anthony cupped her face and brought her in for a kiss. Rayna moaned and wrapped her arms around his neck. Anthony held her waist then grabbed onto her butt, squeezing it. Rayna ran her hands along his shoulders then his chest. She untucked his shirt and slowly began to unbutton it. Anthony eased the shirt off and pulled away. Rayna laid on the bed and spread her legs to give Anthony a view of her flower.

Rayna knew when she didn't wear panties that was a big weakness for Anthony. She was the only person on earth that could tempt him and drive him crazy. Anthony wasted no time dove for Rayna. He sucked on her neck as he fingered her. Immediately, his fingers became soaked with Rayna liquid. She writhe under him, moaning his name. Anthony kept two fingers inside her as he used his thumb to tease her clit.

Rayna gasped and moaned louder. "Yes! Mmm, right there." Rayna turned the both of them over. She undid Anthony's belt and pants. Rayna could see the huge bulge in his pants. She was still a little amazed at how big Anthony was. She slid off his pants and tossed them to the floor. Rayna slowly pulled down his underwear and watched his member spring out. Rayna bit her lip as she stroked it. She watched Anthony close his eyes and groan.

Rayna went ahead and took him into her mouth. She sucked on his tip making Anthony buck a little. He grabbed onto her head as she licked his shaft and took the rest of him into her mouth. She swallowed him up then began to bob up and down.

"Ahhh, yeah." Anthony groaned.

Rayna went all the way to the base and let her tongue graze his sack. Anthony hissed and said Rayna's name in pleasure. She came back up for air and moved her hair out of the way. Anthony held it for her as she went back to deepthroating him. Anthony felt himself close to his orgasm and Rayna knew too. She abandoned his shaft to suck and play with his balls. Anthony's eyes rolled to the back of his head as he felt his soul getting ready to escape from his body. His breaths became short and very heavy.

"Ahhhh!" Anthony yelled. Rayna jumped right back to his tip to get his cum. She sucked up every bit of before sitting up then wiped her mouth. Anthony motioned her towards him and got turned on even more by her crawling on top of him.

Rayna eased herself down on Anthony's hard member. She moaned as she enjoyed feeling him inside for a little while before grinded on him. Anthony held onto her hips as he relaxed on the bed.

Rayna started with a slow grind just to prolong this. She rubbed his chest as she did her work and Anthony was loving it. Then Rayna moved her hips faster but dug into Anthony more. Anthony smacked and palmed her butt. Rayna moaned loudly because she loved when Anthony did that.

"Faster." Anthony demanded in a low voice. Rayna happily obliged and began to grind faster and faster. She put her all into it and Anthony was groaning and grunting for more. Rayna leaned in and began to bounce on him, moaning his name in his ear and whispering naughty little things to get him off. Rayna began to tighten around him.

Anthony felt himself getting ready to release and knew Rayna wasn't going to last much longer. He watched himself disappear inside Rayna and it only turned him on even more. Anthony felt himself twitch and hissed as he felt his sperm boil and rise. Rayna yelled while lifted off of Anthony as she came and Anthony was right behind her, spilling himself out on the sheets. Rayna kissed Anthony's lips as they came down from the highs they gave each other.

Rayna was startled by Anthony lifting her up and in one swift move Rayna was leaning on the headboard, sitting on Anthony's face. She gasped. Anthony allows did something to surprise her. Rayna thought she had seen everything during the honeymoon but, Anthony still had a lot in him.

As his tongue insert inside her, Rayna moaned and grabbed onto his hair as he ate her. Anthony licked and sucked on her, tasting her juices.

"Aww! Yes!" Rayna said. She looked down at Anthony as he held her thighs. For Anthony's next trick, he lifted Rayna up while keeping his tongue inside her. He made them flip with Anthony on top while Rayna was on her back with her head hanging off the bed. Rayna gasped and clinched as she felt herself nearing her orgasm.

"Anthony! Aww, damn it!" Rayna yelled as she climaxed into Anthony's mouth. Anthony cleaned his plate and gave Rayna's flower a kiss before crawling back on top of her. He turned her over and dragged her closer to him. Rayna propped herself up on her hands and knees as Anthony took her from the back.

Rayna moaned as Anthony started with the slow strokes and then started pounding. She whined and gripped the sheets. Anthony leaned over on Rayna and held onto her hands and he kept thrusting.

Anthony kissed her neck and cheek.

"I love you so much." Anthony said.

"I love you, too." Rayna said. "Aww, my God. Can't nobody do this like you."

"Then, say my name." Anthony said easing off of her.

"Anthony." Rayna said.

"Nah, you know how to say it." Anthony said crashing into her harder.

"Awww. Anthony." Rayna said.

"Louder." he said snatching her back into him.

"Anthony!" she yelled.

"Who do you belong to!?" Anthony growled.

"Anthony! Shit!" Rayna cried.

"I can't hear you. Louder. Who owns this?!" Anthony said.

Rayna whined and moaned trying to hold out as long as she could but Anthony wasn't having any of that. He crashed into harder and watched her writhe as she exploded.

"Anthony!" she screamed.

Anthony had another explosive orgasm. He pulled out of Rayna and collapsed on the bed. They both laid their of a minute. Anthony traced up and down Rayna's arm as he held her close.

"Being here with you is so much better than anyplace I'll ever be." Anthony said. "I can care less about anything as along as I can come home to you."

Rayna smiled and gave him a peck on the lips. "As long as you know where you belong."