Decisions, Decisions

Ariane's words rattled Anthony's brain. He had to make a decision and it was one that was going to change the course of Anthony's life. Either he could spend the rest of his life with Rayna or he could start a brand new life with Ariane. Even after he and Rayna spent a great 4 years together and their explosive love making last night, he still liked being with Ariane better. She had a special pizzazz about her that Rayna lacked. 

Rayna may have known him better but, Ariane had that light in her eyes. That spark that would create a fire deep inside Anthony he had never felt. The way she smiled, the way she walked, the way she dance, everything about her made Anthony light up. Ariane was just so much better than Rayna.

Rayna was beautiful. A shining star on her own. The supposed love of Anthony's life. She was supposed to be his world. The one that God made for him. Rayna was supposed to have the key to his heart. However as perfect as she was, Rayna was still eclipsed by someone else.

Both of the women were tearing up Anthony's heart and soul but he had to make a choice. For days he thought about who he was going to be with.

It should've been a no-brainer. Rayna, his wife, had to be the one. But Ariane had such a strong hold on Anthony's mind. What if Ariane really was the one? What if Rayna was just someone that was temporary, a lesson to make him a better man for another woman?

Anthony had no idea what to do and he was running out of time. The walls were closing in and either way someone was going to get hurt, but who? Who was the right one for Anthony? Who did God make as his soulmate? Who was going to take care of his heart and soul? Who was going to care for him and love him? Who would be there for him day and night? Who was going to give him what he wanted?

What if he chose Rayna? What would happen if he chose Ariane? Anthony thought and daydreamed about his choices. He became so enthralled that he got lost in thought most of the time. He had to put a stop to it and finally, it was set.

After long days and a lot of thinking, Anthony knew what he had to do. He came to his decision.