hey guys!!!

this is a kuroko no basket crossover and if you didn't watch that anime than I'm sorry!

i just love that anime and I wanted them to be in my story haha

thanks for reading!!!

~A.E.W & K.E.W

the next day, when everyone (tamaki included) was eating the breakfast that you and mori prepared (cheesy mushroom omelettes and freshly squeezed orange juice) tamaki stood up.

"if I could have your attention please," he started.

everyone put down their utensils and swallowed the food in their mouths.

"thank you," tamaki said "the host club has been a huge part of my life. one that i now realize, i would never like to let go of. i made a big mistake leaving and i know i don't deserve it, but i ask that you would all forgive me and will accept me back this wonderful family."

everyone was a bit teary at this and you all welcomed him back to the host club with open arms.

tamaki was overjoyed and arranged a meeting with onedera to explain what happened and to end their relationship. she didn't take it very well to say the least but, let's just say kyoya took 'care' of it.

later on day, tamaki said he wanted to go to the beach again because he didn't have time to truly enjoy his last visit with onedera instead of haruhi by his side.

you all agreed since today was a nice day.

you dressed in your same swim suit and cover up as the other day while haruhi dressed in a one piece blue bathing suit with a yellow coverup.

the host club figured that since there were no customers at the beach (courtesy of kyoya), haruhi didn't have to dress as a boy.

the guys dressed in their swim trunks as per usual.

everybody was going to go swimming that day.

for the next hour at the beach you guys were playing in the water and swimming back and forth.

on land, you got into a water fight with the host club which consisted of splashing each other's faces and dumping buckets of water on each other. things got serious when kyoya brought out a water gun-wait no- a water bazooka.

afterwards, you guys dried off, went back to the beach house and ate lunch. you and mori made caesar salad as appetizer and spaghetti with putanesca sauce as the entree. as dessert you guys made your own sundaes <3

then you guys went back to the beach.

you were reading a new book under a big umbrella when your bookmark got picked up by the breeze and landed in front of a boy a couple metres a way from you. he picked it up and you looked at him.

you gasped.

"testu-kun!" you yell getting up running over to your bluenette friend. you gave him a bone crushing hug.

"your bookmark flew away," he replied, blankly.

"argh! kuroko you get all the girls," said a guy with glasses who was standing beside him.

you laughed. "no, i'm his cousin. i used to go to teiko in middle school!"

"oh, i remember you now! (y/n) right? kuroko talks about you sometimes." he said.

you nodded. "yup, he also told me about you... your name is ... i forgot. It starts with an 'h,' right?"

he chuckled. "hyuga. captain of Seirin basketball team."