Adelina had become lost in the sights and sounds of all that surrounded her as they entered the village. The faded wooden sign that read 'Welcome to Illysia' appeared into her peripherals. The sign had been original from before the war and before any of her family resided here. She had spent many of days wondering starring at that sign, wondering what it was life before

Daniel stopped abruptly and Adelina barely had time to come to a halt before crashing into him. He wrapped his muscular arms around Adelina's tiny waist, steadying her. He pulled her into his broad chest and rested his chin on the top of her head. He took a deep breath inhaling the scent of cinnamon and vanilla that came from her unruly mane.

"Mm love the feeling of you in my arms." He let his eyes drift to her face and her plump pink lips. He had wondered how it would feel when they met his.

Adelina's lips curled into a gentle smile. Her slender arms wrapped around him and she placed her head deep into his chest taking in his earthy scent.

He basked in the warmth of having her in his arms. The energy of love that radiated off of her was powerful and intoxicating to him.

He placed another gentle kiss on her forehead and grabbed his hands in hers. He began to lead her past the sign and into the middle of town.

Tessa had already gotten far ahead and soon she sprinted off into town. She was done waiting on Adelina and Daniel who seemed to purposely take their own time. She wouldn't waste another moment.

"BYE I GUESS!" Adelina yelled after Tessa as she ran. Tessa didn't even bother to turn around "She is absolutely crazy today."

"She isn't the only one, Look!" Daniel pointed in the direction of a large crowd gathered in front of the Hall of the Elders.

As Adelina looked up she realized that the crowd was overflowing with young females. These were her neighbors, friends, people she grew up with. She noticed a few males, but they were greatly outnumbered at the moment.

"What the heck,"  Adelina let out a nervous laugh.

"Guess everyone is excited about these men."

"Oh yeah, the men, has anyone seen them yet?" Adelina laugh died in her throat at the thought of the three men.

"No. Even my mom was talking about them. I'm shocked your parents let you even come to town knowing we have visitors. They've always been protective.."

"Tessa left that part out and I didn't know until we had left."

"She didn't tell your parents? They aren't going to be happy!"

"Yeah I'm not sure I'll be the one to tell them this time. She didn't tell me at first either and once she did I thought about turning around. I just don't think this is my fault so why should I be punished for such things." Adelina shook her head. She probably should have run home and told them. She knew her parents weren't going to be happy and she knew she was partially to blame.

Might as well enjoy some freedom, while she can.

"They worry too much as is. Is it okay if I leave you for a bit? I need to head over to my friends shop real quick. Need to speak to his parents about the upcoming harvest." He let go of Adelina and she shivered at the loss of his warmth.

"Okay. I'm going to go look for Molly, Irene or Lydia. I'll come get you when I can get Tessa to leave."

Adelina kept her eyes focused on Daniel's back as he walked away.

She took her eyes off Daniel as he entered one of the old stores. She turned and searched the crowd for her three older sisters. Soon she saw Molly's red hair glowing in the sun and Lydia's bright yellow hair. As Adelina began to walk that direction she noticed Irene standing behind Irene with her hands on her curvy hips.

Ethereal Angelsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें