5

First part's sad. Second is some love mush :)

Tamara's P.O.V

I began to tell Tony little things, over time. I didn't tell him anything til three weeks after he told me of his feelings. Warped was half over. The rest of the time i just acted normal. It was quite random too, when I would tell him. The first time we were skateboarding together around and I stopped. He asked me what's wrong and I spilled a bit. I told  him as a teenager I was depressed. I forced a laugh and said I was the classic depressed teenager, ignored by her parents and felt like she had no one. He hugged me and that was that. A few days later he asked if I wanted to watch the football game. We were alone in the back of YTC bus so i told him some more.

"I always felt like I wasn't good enough. Classic teenage girl right? But I was so used to people just waking up one day, realizing i wasn't good enough and leaving me for my best friend. This all started in the 8 grade. I really liked this guy, but i was a bit unsure. We had our thing for a week then I see him kissing my best friend and calling me a bitch. Not a big deal though right? I was so alone, you know? I felt like no one wanted me. Then I met Kyle, and he played football. And he was tall and cute and strong. And for some strange reason he took an interest in me. He would hug me and play with my hair and tell me i was the most beautiful girl in the world. We dated for a while but I ended it when he told me he loved me. Because I woke up one day and realized I didn't love him. I was just happy someone wanted me. We were on and off after that for a while. And things started looking good, he said he wanted another chance. But then i see him the next day, with my best friend. He's hugging her the way he hugged me. The same way he played with my hair. I felt worthless. Replaceable. I stopped talking to him. At first he tried to apologize then he found it more fun to just rub it in my face. He would make sure i saw how well he treated her. She was my best friend. She had been since the first grade, she was the one that helped me through my bad time. And he just took her away. She wouldn't talk to me anymore after they started seeing each other. I had no friends. They all thought i wasn't good enough. I would sit alone in class, eat alone at lunch, and watch them walk home together, alone. But it happens to everyone right? Well, I started to see that I was the  problem. No wonder they didn't want me. I wasn't skinny enough, I wasn't pretty enough, I wasn't funny enough. So you know what? I destroyed myself. I was already skinny, but I dropped an unhealthy amount of weight and wore more makeup and revealing clothes and it worked. I climbed my way up to the top, to realize it was the bottom. I didn't get Kyle back. I thought no one would ever love me again. I had pushed away the only person who didn't hate me. That night i looked at myself in the mirror, at what I had become. I just started crying. Sobbing. I laid there all night,"

I didn't finish because I started crying over the memory. Tony held me close. He stroked my hair and wrapped  me up in his arms and we fell asleep like that. 

*****

I had told Tony about Kyle just last week. Warped was two-thirds over and i already know how much I'm gonna miss it.

"TAMARA TAYLOR JONES!!"

Tony yells my name as I giggle hysterically. He begins to chase me as I maneuver between the buses. He manages to catch up and throw me over his shoulder, walking to some grass he then puts me down.

"How am I supposed to get this off?!"

he panics pointing at the drawings I put all over his face as he slept. I burst into another round of giggles.

"It's not funny,"

he says trying to hide his smirk. I nod still laughing.

"It's hilarious."

He lays down next to me and joins in on my laughing. After we both calmed down I asked

"I thought you said it wasn't funny?"

He smiles.

"When you're happy, I'm happy."

"Well right now you're cheesy,"

I say sitting up. He joins me.

"But still adorable."

I assure him. He groans

"I don't want to be adorable!"

I laugh

"Why not? You wanna be sexy?"

I raise an eyebrow and he flushes even more. I laugh at his expense and he picks me up again fireman style for the second time that day.

"Let me freeee,"

I protest banging my fists on his back.

"Nope,"

he simply says and keeps walking.

"I can get the sharpie off!" I offer.

"How?" he asks.

"Toothpaste,"

I smile even though he can't see me.

"It's a deal then,"

he turns to the direction of his bus, but doesn't let me down.

"Naughty girl you got there?"

I hear Jace ask.

"Definitely,"

replies Tony with a laugh. He climbs onto the bus and sets me down on the cramped bathroom counter.

"What?"

I ask as he hands me a tube of tooth paste.

"It's your mess clean it up."

He states. I sigh and wet a cloth then put toothpaste on it. I gently use the cloth to rub circles on the areas i drew on. I'm careful to not pull on his snake bites or dermal anchor and soon enough his face is covered in a soapy minty substance. I set down the cloth and slide of the counter standing next to Tony.

"I look like Santa,"

he says with a straight face. I start laughing again and he cleans off the tooth paste to find a sharpieless clean face. After he dries off he turns to me. And we just look each other in the eyes, our faces getting closer and closer. He presses me against the wall and knots one hand in my hair, and the other resting on my cheek.

"You're perfect. Just perfect,"

he then leans in and kisses me. We haven't kissed since the night where he told me of his feelings. But this time it was different. He leaded me, pulling me closer and closer our mouths moving together as one. He pulled away first and said

"Tamara, will you go to dinner with me?"

I hesitate for a moment. Can i do this? Do i want to do this? Its been a long time. Maybe I deserve this.

"Can we just get ice cream?"

He smiles.

"Deal,"

he then leans in to kiss me just one more time.