Floor 6 - The Frozen Princess

There's a trigger word to awaken the princess. 'Colour' (I am British btw). The others have no idea and think it's the roses (oops sorry Ray o.e).

The Princess is played by Alesa.

Everyone is on their Minecraft skins, so Jerome is a Bacca, Quentin is a Mudkip etc.

Aim of Challenge: Have 8 flowers in the Princesses' hand, before time if up.

------------

-Floor 6 - The Frozen Princess-

"Oh I love this one." EnderSil started to laugh again.

"Oh please. You love to get people trapped." Jack answered.

"Well, that's the point." She laughed harder. The others thought she went insane.

"Well you have to put 8 flowers in the Princess' hands. Just don't wake her up or she will scream and throw away her flowers. Hehe." EnderSil said as she and EnderLox vanished into thin air.

~Double~ EnderLox took over him.
~Geoff~ EnderSil took over him.

-Let the Challenge begin.. NOW!!-

Everyone started heading to the pillars of roses. They were all sorts of colours. Reds, blues, pinks. (There are more colours)
Simon put a blue rose into the Princess' hand. The princess didn't wake up thankfully.
"Phew." Simon walked back over to the others. Ian, Preston, Ryan, Geoff/EnderSil, Tyler, Quentin and Jack went to put a flower into her hands, hoping to pass the challenge. They placed them carefully into her hands.

"Which 'Colour' did all of you pick?" Geoff/EnderSil asked everyone. The Princess awoken, screaming. She threw away her flowers and lied back down again. Lindsay got scared.

"Guys, don't wake her up. That scared me." She announced.

"We didn't mean to. I don't know what happened to be honest." Preston replied to Lindsay.

"I agree with Preston. I have no idea myself." Jack agreed.

"Let's just carry on, now we have to put flowers into her hands again." Geoff/EnderSil tried to get everyone going again.

-one minute remaining-

"Oh gosh. We need to hurry." Michael said, grabbing a rose. He placed it into the Princess' hand, whilst Gavin and Jerome grabbed a rose. Double/EnderLox also grabbed a rose.

"Come on guys." Preston said, as he, Jack, Tyler and Ian grabbed roses. Everyone else started to follow suit and grab flowers.

-thirty seconds-

Everyone started to rush and grab roses. There was a lot of pushing and shoving so they could try and pass the challenge.

"No, not that 'colour' Preston!" Double/EnderLox shouted. The Princess woke up and screamed, throwing away the flowers. Double/EnderLox got worried if he was caught as it was in the final seconds of the game.

-You have failed miserably-

-----

Well I feel I might have rushed this o.o

Timed games are probably going to get shorter than the games which need descriptions for items/people. That's what I'm thinking.

Who will get voted? Find out tomorrow as I'm going to start writing the results. Muhahahahaha xD

CadenceChan :3 (Le Evil EnderSil :3)