Floor 8 - Wall of Sorrow

Aim of Challenge: have the whole wall built at the end of 2 minutes. There are 2 blackouts.
If it isn't complete, the challenge is failed.
---------

-Floor 8 - Wall of Sorrow-

EnderSil brings floor 8 down and everyone is teleported into the room. "Basically, you have 2 minutes to built the wall. And before we start the challenge, me and EnderLox have to do this.." EnderSil said as she and EnderLox vanished.

~Ryan (AH)~ EnderSil took over him.
~Simon~ EnderLox took over him.
As soon as the possessing took over, a voice came across the room.

-Let the challenge begin....NOW!-

Immediately, everyone set off to building the wall, with hopes of passing the first challenge. There was a little bit of pushing and shoving  to get the task complete.

~Blackout 1~ (everyone has to stop moving when its a blackout, except the Enders)

When the first blackout happened, Ryan when to where Ghost was to try and frame him. Ryan knocked over blocks and went back into place. Simon tried to frame Jerome and knocked a few block near him and went back into his place afterward.

~End of Blackout 1~

When the lights had come back on, everyone was startled to find blocks were knocked off. Everyone rushed to quickly get the wall back together. -one minute left- everyone scrambled to get the last blocks so the wall was nearing completion.

~Blackout 2~

Ryan knocked a lot of blocks over near Mitch to try to frame him. Simon knocked blocks near Preston and Ian. Both went back into their places after their sabotage effort.

~End of Blackout 2~

-30 seconds remaining-

Everyone was shocked that more blocks were on the floor and they have less time to put it together.

"Come on quick!" Geoff shouted.

"OK, we're trying." Ryan/EnderSil replied to Geoff.

"I don't think we'll make it." Mitch answered. Everyone pulled their weight to try and finish the wall.

-You have failed miserably-

There was 4 blocks missing from the wall.