Explanation of the games

"Hello everyone," Leia greeted the audience.

"Hello!" Everyone else greeted and wandered onto the stage, surrounded by the audience. The audience went wild as we said hello. Geoff, Ryan, Jack, Gavin, Michael and Lindsay also came out.

"I must admit Leia, thanks for having us round to have fun with all the random skits and games we've played whilst we've been here." Geoff said to Leia.

"It's ok, Geoff. I thought it would be fun. The more, the merrier. Not the drinking kind." Leia joked. The audience and everyone burst out laughing. "Now I have a very good game for all of you to play right now."

"OK Leia, I'm just wondering. What's with the tower that's here?" Ryan asked.

"I was about to get to that, sheesh." Leia chuckled.

"Shall we though, Leia?" Ty asked.

"We might as well..." Leia answered. "One thing is that, there's 3 of you missing..." Leia pointed out. The others started looking around.

"I think Bodil is missing." Simon said, still trying to look for him.

"Is the fish, Quentin, here?" Adam asked.

"Yes, I'm here AND I'M NOT A FISH!!" Quentin shouted.

"I'll tell you whose missing. Bodil, Baki and Ray." Ty said, as him and Leia walked to the base of the tower made.

"There's a very good reason why they are missing..." Leia smirked.

"Err... Leia, I'm not sure what you're meaning..." Double wondered.

"Let's put it this way. You have to free them." Ty announced.

"Free them from what, exactly?" Preston asked them.

"Well, us actually." Leia laughed so hard, Ty laughed as well. The others looked stunned.

"Let's put it this way, for this game, we're not like you..." Ty tried to explain.

"What do you mean?" Ghost asked.

"We will play a clever game, a game which you can find the others," Leia started to say as the audience got excited at this. "This tower I built has a challenge you have to complete together. If you succeed, more chance of finding them. Me and Ty will transform ourselves now..." The others started to worry about what game was set up. Leia and Ty started to transform. The audience watched with wonder of the transformations. Ty and Leia transformed to look like Ender Dragons hybrids. "..and here we are, EnderLox and EnderSilhouette. EnderSil for short." The others got shocked when they saw their appearances.

"What the hell?!" Ian and Ashley shouted.

"Whoa, what the heck is going on?" Simon asked, confused.

"Let's put it this way, me and EnderLox have kidnapped Bodil, Baki and Ray." Leia/EnderSil explained.

"Kidnapped?" Double asked.

"But seriously, where are they?" Ryan asked. EnderSil walked over to the tower and looked into the bottom room. It looked like a prison room, with bars in the windows.

"WAKE UP YOU 3!" EnderSil shouted into the cell. There was movement when she shouted and everyone heard people were inside.

"What the hell? Leia, what's going on? Why are we in here?" Bodil kept asking questions.

"Let us out!" Ray shouted loud.

"I won't, Ray and simple really Bodil, you're the prize if the others win the tower." EnderSil walked back over to the others. "How we will play this is that, there's a challenge on each floor and you guys must try to pass the challenge. We will be working against you to make sure you fail the challenges."

"How will you do that?" Gavin asked EnderSil.

"Me and EnderLox will possess someone in each challenge. That's two people that will be taken over. We will have control over you until the end of the voting round. If you correctly find us, no one will be taken to join them. If you don't catch any of us, the people you voted for will be coming down here to join these three. Me and EnderLox know how to sabotage each floor, its if you catch us, that's the question." EnderSil explained further.

"EnderSil might be harder to find than you think." Ty/EnderLox added.

"I'll bring the 8th floor down now, so we can let the games begin!" EnderSil declared.

-----------------
Who shall win?
The Enders or the Team?

Rules:
-If the challenge is passed, the Enders don't catch anyone.
-If they fail, the two with the highest votes will get trapped, unless one is actually possessed by an Ender.
-The Enders have possession over the person they chose for the whole round, including voting.
-The more people who get trapped by the Enders, less people who could get the prisoners free.
-On floors 4 and 3, the stakes are higher to being trapped but a lifeline is there for one use. EnderSil will explain when it's game time.

Hope this ends up a fun game and I will ask all of you guys a question at the floor 2 game. All of the games which are played are from the TV childrens show Trapped.
CadenceChan :3