Floor 7 - Voting

-You have failed miserably. Adam who do you think made the team fail?-

"I think it was Ian and Ashley." Adam said. Ian and Ashley looked stunned.

-Ian?-

"I think it was Adam and Michael." Ian answered.

-Preston?-

"Adam and Ian." Preston answered quickly.

-Jerome, who do you think?-

"I think Ryan and Adam." Jerome answered.

-Gavin?-

"I think it was Adam, but I think it could have been Ian." Gavin sounded unsure with the second name.

-Double, who do you think was possessed?-

"Adam and possibly Ian." Double answered.

-Simon?-

"I think Adam and Ian also." Simon replied.

-Michael, who do you think?-

"I think Ian and Adam." Michael said. Adam started to look betrayed by the team.

-Ryan?-

"Possibly Ian and Michael." Ryan answered. Ian/EnderLox knew he had been caught.

-Ashley?-

"I think Adam, possibly Michael." Ashley was unsure, like Gavin.

-Tyler, who do you think?-

"Adam and Ian." Tyler answered.

-Lindsay?-

"I think Adam and Michael." She answered.

-Quentin?-

"I think it was Adam and Michael." Quentin/EnderSil answered. EnderSil knew Adam will be the unlucky one to be trapped this time.

-Geoff?-

"Adam and Ian." Geoff said like he just knew.

-Jack, who do you think was possessed?-

"I personally thought it was Ian and Michael." Jack said.

  -You have voted for Adam and Ian. The Enders will now reveal themselves on who they took over-     

EnderSil and EnderLox appeared.

"Well done, you caught one of us in the act. But that also means someone is trapped." EnderSil said as she used a tendril to grab Adam.

"Adam?!" Everyone shouted.

"Yes, Adam was the unfortunate one you trapped." EnderSil announced.

"You guys caught me, being Ian." EnderLox also announced.

"Well that's one of you." Gavin answered. "What happens to Ian?"

"As I was caught being him, he is still in play. Just Adam isn't though." EnderLox explained to Gavin.

"Before you guys complain, I was Quentin." EnderSil revealed. Everyone was shocked.

"No freaking way." Michael muttered.

"No wonder why I felt weird when we played. You possessed me. I had no control over myself." Quentin told everyone.

"That's how it works, Quentin. Now let me take Adam away." EnderSil smiled as she went all the way to floor 1, where the prison is.

~~

Mitch looked out of the window with Bodil. "I wonder what's happened." EnderSil appeared with Adam in hand.

"Only one this time?" Baki asked.

"The guys caught EnderLox being Ian. So Adam is the only addition here this time." EnderSil answered as she dropped Adam and went back up to floor 7.

"Adam are you alright?" Ray asked.

"I hope so." Ghost replied. Adam just felt upset, that they thought it was him.

~~

EnderSil appeared back on floor 7.

"Well then its time to get ready for the next floor." EnderSil said as she teleported everyone else to floor 6, ready for the next game.

----------
Oh boy. It's now Baki, Ray, Bodil, Mitch, Ghost and Sky.

Who will be next? Muhahahahahahaha

EnderSil :3 jk

CadenceChan :3