Harry Styles naked on my bed.

"I know you love it love, take those hands off your pretty eyes!"Harry said in his huskiest voice. Eww back to cocky Styles! No no no please. I didnt see any ahem ahem if you know what I mean, before I closed my eyes I just saw him shirtless.

"Ewww no! Either put that shirt and short I gave you or just run to my bathroom. Please!"I begged him turning around my eyes still closed. i heard him laugh and the sound of the bedsheets moving, that means he was moving, either take those clothes and out them on or go to the bathroom. This was so disturbing.

Haha Melanie! Dont tell me you dont want to see him naked! You want him!

Pfff never in a million years

Never say never darling!

SHUT THE HELL UP CONSCIENCE!

"See you later beautiful!"I heard Harry's deep sexy voice close to my neck and ear, I guessed he was really close to me as I could feel naked body almost touching mine. Grrr look what he was doing to me! Im going crazy with this guy. But I really didnt expect was that he gave a peck on my cheek before running away, I was convinced he went to my bathroom because I heard the door opening and closing shortly. I finally opened my eyes and sighed in relief that he was not here in my room, no naked specimen in my room.

It was now 6:30pm, he had a weird timing to take a shower but I wont judge, let him whatever he wanted. As long as he wont disturb. Well he staying for the night. Wait a second, where will he sleep? Tara got the guest room. Oh no he was not sharing my bed. Nope.

Was it ok that my boss slept on the couch?

Of course not.

We all know that I dont want to sleep on the couch so no choice he will have to sleep on my bed with me. Yayyy Oh god I feel so happy. ( please note the sarcasm)

pfff oh cut the sarcasm crap! You would love to have him in your bed.

Ewww nooo I dont want Styles germs

Few minutes as soon as I heard the door of my bathroom I immediately turn the other side, means my back facing the bathroom side so that I wouldnt have to see any terrifying view. What? Precautions. Good thing I was wearing jeans with my purple tank top.

"Hmm man that feels good. Refreshing!"Harry said like a wisper as he was exhaling. I head the sound of a towel falling so even I didnt turn I closed my eyes tightly.

"Melanie?"I heard a now sweeter voice of Harry as he came to my side slowly tapping my shoulder probably to call me. I opened my eyes finally to see he was wearing dad's shirt and pants, it fitted him actually not bad. Damn his abs though. Ok enough Melanie!

"Hmm yeah Im ok!"I said as I quickly opened my eyes and looked at him, he chuckled at my expression.

"Thank you for letting me shower and for these clothes! You dont mind me wearing your dad's clothes right?"He asked me nicely and I shook my head for no. Well seeing him wearing dad'd clothes made me a little emotional because it reminded me of him, I missed a lot but I knew it was better than Harry wearing my clothes so...

"No its ok. And its better than wearing mine. You wouldnt fit in them! Im shorter than you!"I said and he laughed sitting next to me. I forgot all kind of hated or annoyed thoughts about him and him staying home and we started talking about random stuffs, having a normal conversation.