"Okay I probably won't need it, but I'll take it just in case." Chelsea said taking the paper from Riley's hand.

Chelsea gave Riley a huge hug before she had to go back inside the cabin so Riley could leave, and she let go of Riley when she waved at Chelsea a goodbye.

Chelsea turned around to go inside the cabin to set her stuff down on the floor as Elizabeth went over to help Chelsea set up stuff in the cabin when Mina finally got up to help as well.

"So where are you guys from?" Chelsea asked.

"Well I live in Seattle, Washington." Elizabeth said shrugging.

"I live in Topeka, Kansas, but I'm fixing to move to Chicago, Illinois after camp is over." Mina said.

"Oh that's really cool I live in New York." Chelsea said.

"You must've travel far away." Elizabeth said.

Chelsea nodded her head as she sat down on her bed when she looked around the cabin, and her two cabin buddies sat right next to her having a good time so far hoping that they all three become friends. The dinner bell ring throughout the camp ground, and all three of them got up heading towards the diner hall.

Chloe

Chloe and Lucas's plane landed in Hollywood airport when they got off the plane they both felt tired from being in there all night. Lucas helped Chloe with her luggage as he decided to rent a car to drive Chloe up to the camp grounds. Lucas helped Chloe put her stuff in the trunk, and they both got in the car when Lucas started driving.

"Lucas, I have a question?" Chloe asked.

"Alright little ma'am what's on your mind?" Lucas asked.

"What was my father like?" Chloe asked.

"Well your dad is a city boy, and your mother was crazy about him even though he wasn't so crazy about her at first, but after in high school he returned the feelings. I was crazy about his niece which she's your cousin, but I left." Lucas said.

"Why did you leave the girl you loved?" Chloe asked.

"I did it, because your mother needed me to help her raise you though your grandparents ended up following me to find you and your mother. I never really told the girl I'm in love with how I actually felt, and I wanted to marry her too." Lucas said.

"Why didn't you marry her?" Chloe asked.

"I was going too, but your mother wanted me to be in your Europe instead. I'm pretty sure your cousin probably found some good city boy to take care of her." Lucas said.

"Was my mom in love with my dad?" Chloe asked.

"That would be something to ask your mother about." Lucas said.

Chloe nodded her head when she decided to fall asleep in the car while Lucas was driving he decided to turn on the radio listening to some love songs that he hasn't heard in a long time.

Lucas found the Hollywood Arts camp as he parked the car he had to wake Chloe up, but he doesn't really want her to be like her mother hitting or get annoyed. Lucas gently shake Chloe as he watched her open her eyes.

"We are here little ma'am." Lucas said.

Chloe and Lucas got out of the car when Lucas helped Chloe get her stuff Farkle walked up to welcome them, and Lucas turned around to see Farkle standing there with a clip board in his hand.

"Farkle?" Lucas asked.

"Lucas! Hello it's good to see you again." Farkle said.

"Are you a camp counselor?" Lucas asked.

"Yes I am and so is Smackle." Farkle said.

"You and Smackle are still together?" Lucas asked.

"Yeah we are, but we aren't married yet. What about you?" Farkle asked.

"Nope I am not." Lucas said.

"Who's this girl?" Farkle asked.

"This is Chloe Hart, you know Maya's daughter." Lucas said.

"Maya's daughter? I didn't know Maya had kids." Farkle said.

"Yeah it's a complicated story. I've been living in Paris, France for eleven years." Lucas said.

"Oh that's cool. Well Chloe, you are staying with two girls name Tiffany James and Ariel Evans." Farkle said.

Chloe and Lucas started following Farkle where he was showing them where her cabin would be at. Chloe felt a little nervous, but she wouldn't show how she felt about camp after all she has her mother's braveness.

Once Farkle found Chloe's cabin Chloe and Lucas both walked inside the cabin. Chloe set her art supplies down on the bed while Lucas sat her duffle bag on top of the dresser where she put her clothes inside the drawers. Chloe saw two girls walking over towards her smiling friendly at Chloe.

"Hello, my name is Tiffany, and this is Ariel," Tiffany said.

"Hello, my name is Chloe," Chloe said.

Chloe turned around to see Lucas started unpacking her stuff as she went over to help him, and she set her art supplies in the bottom drawer she smiled at Lucas.

"Looks like everything is set little ma'am." Lucas said.

"Thank you, Lucas." Chloe said.

"Anything for you little ma'am. I need to talk to you alone." Lucas said.

Chloe nodded her head as she followed Lucas outside where her cabin buddies don't hear their conversation. Lucas pulled out a piece of paper when he handed her the information he also handed her snacks, and a cellphone.

"This is the hotel's number in case you change your mind about being here just call me, and we can fly straight home. Your grandmother made the snacks for you, and lastly your grandpa bought you a cellphone." Lucas said.

"Really? Why did he bought me a cellphone?" Chloe asked.

"He thought that you would like the gift that he bought you." Lucas said.

"Oh I do love it!" Chloe screamed.

Lucas started laughing, but he gave her a huge hug before he had to leave the camp ground. Chloe felt really happy she got a gift from her grandpa although her mother would have a cow, but she didn't care about how her mother wouldn't be happy about the cellphone.

"Alright little ma'am I better get going." Lucas said.

"Alright Lucas, I'll see you in a few weeks." Chloe said.

Chloe waved at Lucas when he waved back as she walked inside the cabin to see both of her cabin buddies standing there, and she gave them a smile.

"So where are you both from?" Chloe asked.

"I live in Houston, Texas." Ariel said.

"I live in Phoenix, Arizona." Tiffany said.

"I live in Paris, France." Chloe said.

"Really? What is it like?" Ariel asked.

"It is really neat I mean I lived there almost my whole entire life you know." Chloe said.

"That is so cool you live in Paris, France." Tiffany sighs.

"I bet there are some cute guys in France." Ariel said.

"Yeah some guys are cute." Chloe said.

Chloe felt happy to make some new friends here at camp when all three were having a good time hoping they all three become friends. The dinner bell ring throughout the camp ground as the three of them were walking out the cabin heading towards the diner hall.