Prologue

Once upon a time there was a young girl named Anabell Taylor Phillips. She was only 15 years old. She had long, midnight black hair and brown eyes. Anabell lived in Riverbridge, Colorado. She attended Jasper High School and was in the ninth grade. Her parents were divorced. Anabell had to live with her mom and her step-dad, Carter, who she nicknamed Farter. Two of her siblings, Molly and Michael, lived with her dad and she hadn't seen them for two years. They were six year old identical twins who loved to do everything together. Anabell's best friends were Mia and Amber, but Mia had moved to New York a year earlier so she didn't see much of her these days.

School was Anabell's life! That was where she preferred to spend her time. Anabell loved school more than anything because that was where Amber was and she didn't have to put up with Farter. If you ever needed to find Anabell, you would just have to look for Amber. These two girls were inseparable! Other than Amber, Anabell had no friends at school. Most of the time she was ignored by people. Although, there was one person who loved to put his attention on Anabell. Daniel. Every day he would find Anabell just to pick on her. And she couldn't tell her mom because Farter would get involved. There was no way she wanted to deal with that drama. Her life was almost perfect. That was until she passed out. Her life changed from almost perfect to the biggest fight of her life.