"Zac would be there", that hurts. I should get over him.

"Okay", I said trying not to sound nervous.

"John I'm over him don't worry "

"Guys, I'm going to the supermarket", I said leaving the couple behind me.

I need fresh air.

•●•●•●•●

As I arrived to the market, I was searching for brownie. Where do they put it?

"Hey", a familiar voice said from behind me. I turned around to be faced by his girlfriend.

"Hi", I turned around quickly as I said it. I really don't want to continue this conversation.

"I saw you at Zac's birthday partry", she said. Oh please as if I could forget her face.

"Yes", I replied shortly.

"I'm Vanessa", she introduced herself.

"Hazel"

"Are you invited to Sarah's engagement? ", she asked and now she is walking next to me.

Where the fuck is that brownie?

"Yeah I am John's sister", I replied looking at her. A look of surprise was shown on her face.

"When we went to your house last week, I didn't see you", she said confused.

"Who is the 'we' ? ", I asked confused.

Thank you my brothers for tellibg me the news.

Note the sarcasm.

"Zac, Sarah, Jai, and I ", she replied.

"Who's Jai? ", I asked confused.

"My brother", that's interesting.

"Give me your phone", I said. After saving my phone number, I hand it back.

"Text me whenever you need a friend", knowing that Zac will know about it.

"Babe, I found your brownie", a very familiar voice said. It can't be him.

I turned around to be faced by his handsome face and a brownie in his hand. I thought he was talking to me.

I'm a fool.

"Umm.. hi Hazel", he greeted me and then turned around toward his babe.

She ran toward him to get her brownie and kissed him on the cheek.

That's enough.

"Bye Vanessa", I said leaving them.

Thank you Zac for explaining everything.

Note the sarcasm.

I don't want that brownie anymore.

•●•●•●•

Next day, I was going to the beach. I wore a dotted pink and white two pieces bikini with flipflops on and my Shades on . I carried my handbag full of food, sunscreen, etc. My staright hair tied up in a bun.

Placing my things on the floor and sitting on the beach chair.

I was texting Jasmine,my best friend, when a hot guy passed by.

He had shiny bright blue eyes . His hair was in a quiff. It was perfect, along his ear piercings and the tattoos. And don't let me start talking about his kissable lips or those six packs and biceps.

Hazel: A hottie passed by.

Jasmine: Take a photo of him ;)

Hazel: I'll try

He was standing there chatting with his friends. How could I take a photo of him?

I opened the camera app in my phone adn waited till he turned around. That's when the flash of the camera was shown and the hottie lookef toward me.

Oh shit shit shit.

He will think I a creep, but that thought was gone when he smirked and walked toward me.

I am so dead.

"Hey sexy", he said looking at me from head to toe.

"H-hi", I said trying not to sound nervous but i failed.

"Checking me out wasn't enough so you took a photo of me", he said arrogantly.

"Oh please"

One word could describe him is a 'jerk'.

"I know this line when a boy caught a girl checking him out and he says that take a photo it last longer and you just presented that", he smirked.

I turned away from him.

"You weren't the one that I want a picture of so don't be full of yourself"

"Not an excuse, so what's your name beauty? ", he asked.

"Sorry hun, you aren't getting it now", I replied.

"Remove those Shades so I can see your gorgeous eyes", he said. I wad about to protest but it was so late.

He removed it.

"What did you just do? ", I asked angrily and slapped him across the face.

"Asshole"

I left a confused hottie .

•●•●•●•

As i arrived to my house, I heard familiar voices. One of these voices is Zac.

"Hey guys", I greeted them. They looked at me and smiled except Zac.

"Hazel your dress is already jn your closet", Sarah said. I went to the beach because I don't want to suffer from any 'Sarah's Shopping'.

"It was my choice", an annoying voice said. Vanessa. I glared at Sarah and she gave me an apologetic look.

"I'm taking a nap"

As I arrived to my room, I went to my bed and cried myself till I felt asleep.

●◆●◆●◆●◆●

TELL ME YOUR OPINION PEOPLE!!

SOULD I WRITE CHAPTER 2 OR DELETE THIS BOOK?

HUDA