Edo Natsu x reader

Requested by Mikeila_Mika

You and natsu (earthland natsu) always fought. You hated that guy. He was so stupid that you couldn't even be around him. You weren't the kind of person who had energy to do everything. In other words you were the opposite of Natsu. He didn't hate you but he liked to tease you. You weren't like Gray Who had the opposite magic of Natsu. You could change the weather just with a blink of an eye. From a sunny and worm day you could turn it into a stormy day with lightning and thunders. You called it weather magic. Lame name but you hadn't seen anyone with this kind of magic before.

~Time skip~

You turned back from a job you had gone. You were about to see the roofs of magnolia and the church but you saw nothing...everything had disappeared.
You run around shouting names. "Hellooooo!? Is anyone here!?"
'What in the world happened here...' you thought.
"YN-san!!!" you heard a familiar voice say.
"Wendy!!!!!"
Wendy, Carla, Natsu and Happy appeared running.
"What happened to...magnolia?" you asked.
"we will explain later. We have to go now!!!" Nastu yelled.
"What are you-" and you suddenly you were flying.There was a huge hole in the sky and lightning was coming out of it.
"if we live remind me to punch you!!!" I yelled scared as fuck. Nastu just grinned and I closed my eyes praying to Mother Nature to help us.

The next thing I felt was warmth on my skin.
I opened my eyes and I saw I was falling and the ground was 100 meters away from us I think.
"why are we fucking falling!?!?" I yelled at the 2 dragon slayers.
They gave me a puzzled look and looked at the two cats.
" you have wings to use them!! Quicky before we die!!!!" I yelled.
"We can't!!!" Carla and Happy said shocked.
'great...' you thought.
You closed your eyes waiting to hit ground but you landed on something soft.
'soft?'
You opened your eyes and saw you were on a huge pink flower.
You sighed in relief.
"That was so frightening..."
You got up and looked around.
"just where are we?" but Natsu, Wendy, Carla and Happy weren't there.
"They might have landed somewhere else." you murmured.
Then you heard a roar or something like that and you looked down. A huge lizard was after Natsu and Wendy. They had their cats in their arms and running for their lifes.
"they will be fine" you said and went down the flower slowly.

When you finally went down you saw that everyone were really far away from you.
"now let's explore." you said and went towards a town.

It was a normal town with people doing everyday things like shopping, working e.c.t.
Many people looked at me weirdly because of my hair and I just ignored them.
You didn't really know where you were going. You looked all over the town and there was no sight of the dragon slayers or the flying cats. You decided to go outside town, in the forest to look for them.
Soon the night came and you couldn't see anything.
"Natsu!!!!! Where in the world are you!!!!"
"I'm right here!!" you heard Natsu's voice. You run towards him and what you saw was shocking. There was a weird building and on it said "FAIRY TAIL"
outside was a car and inside of it a pink haired boy.
"Natsu?" you asked.
The window of the car opened an angry Natsu appeared.
"You were the one who-" when he saw me his expression changed.
"Y/N..." he really looked like Natsu but something on him looked different.
He got outside and run on you hugging you tightly.
"Y/N...you're back." he said trying not to cry.
You looked him shocked.
"We got separated for a day calm down big boy." you said pushing him a little to look at his face.
"you were gone for years Y/N" Natsu said with a cute voice crying.
'No, no, NO. He's not the Natsu I know.' you thought.
He took your hand and dragged you inside.
Everyone's gaze fell on you.
Their faces showed shock.
"Y/N" a voice said and Lucy came to the front. She was quite different from the Lucy you knew. The Lucy you had in front of you had short blonde hair, a tattoo on her arm and wore black clothes.
'something is wrong here. Those people look like my guild but... They're not.'
You looked around the small guild and saw that everyone where the same people from your guild but the opposite of what they were. You saw Gray wearing a ton of clothes, Wendy was a tall woman, Juvia wasn't wearing many clothes...
"Where have you been?" Gray asked.
You didn't know what to say. You definitely didn't know these people.
Suddenly the Natsu you knew came out of nowhere and shouted your name.
"Oi Y/N we have been looking for you all around town you know!!!" he yelled annoyed.
"Hey I was in town too looking for the people who ran from a big lizard!!" you yelled getting annoyed too.
"Natsu-san, Y/N-san... I-Idon't think we're in the best place to fight." Wendy said looking at the people who had a puzzled face.
You sighed and hit Nastu's head.
"I'm sorry but I don't know you guys. Neither they do." you said. Then it hit you.
"THERE ARE 2 WENDYS AND 2 NATSUS!?!?" you yelled looking at them.
Natsu looked at the other Natsu and Wendy to the other Wendy. What is happening here!?!?
"They must be the earthlands.." one said.
"but how did they come here?" another one asked.
"From a big hole in the sky." Natsu answered to the person.
Then the whispers started.
In the crowd you looked at a familiar face.
"Lisanna?" you asked shocked.
She saw you were looking at her and run off the guild.
"Just what in the world is happening here..." Natsu said shocked.