Cobra X reader part 1

You were one of the most powerful wizards in fiore and the magic council had sent you on a job. It wasn't like you were in good terms with them but Master Macarov made you to. Yeah you were a member of fairy tail and of course an S class wizard. Your job was to find a man who had escaped from jail. His name, Cobra.

~ In a forest somewhere :3 ~

You had found out from some people who were in a village outside the forest that they had seen a suspicious man walking towards the forest. Now you were here following his sent. Yes you were a dragon slayer. A water dragon slayer to be exact.

You knew Cobra was a poison dragon slayer and he also knew sound magic. You had met him before. When he was involved with Nirvana. You didn't do anything because you were called only in emergencies. You didn't fight but only watch. Many might think water dragon slaying magic is one of the weakest but you were very skilled. Your mission was to bring Cobra alive.

Finally the smell was getting stronger. You stopped when you saw a maroon haired guy. He hadn't noticed you because you had learnt nullifying magic after he was gone. He couldn't hear your thoughts but he was a dragon slayer and he would feel you. Well...who cares....

(Y/N)'s POV

I walked casually towards him. He looked like he hadn't noticed me because he was obviously looking for something. You could see it on how he was moving.

"Who are you." he suddenly asked not looking at me.
I avoided his question and said. "I came here to take you back."
"So you're from the council." He said.
"Not exactly but yeah you could say that." I said remembering Master Macarov's request.
He finally turned and saw me. His eyes widened and his mouth opened.

"You." He stated and I looked him confused. "I thought Fairy Tail didn't follow the council's orders."
"Well..." I said scratching my cheek. "We don't."
He looked me confused.

"I can't hear you. Why?" he asked.
"Nullifying magic. " I explained.
"Interesting. That's your magic?" he asked smirking.
I didn't answer but sighed.
"I didn't came here to talk. I just want to go home and sleep. Come here without attacking me and let's go to the council." I said pointing the way to the village.
"And why would I do that? Well I'm not surprised. You don't know how's to be in there." he said still smirking.
"That's true." I said. "How much longer will you be in there?"
"For a life time." He said sadly.
My eyes widened and I felt sorry for him.
"Don't worry, I will handle it." I told him smiling.
"Why would you help someone like me. I hurt your guild." he said shocked and sad.
"Yes you did but now you regret it. Am I right?" I told him. His eyes widened and looked away.
I went next to him and patted his shoulder.
"That's enough for fairy tail." and I gave him a warm smile.

"What are you going to do?" he asked me smiling.
"You will stay some years in there to pay for your crimes like the council said and then I will talk to them. If that doesn't work...."
"then?" he asked.
"I will take Natsu and go there again." I said grinning.
He chuckled. "You're going to attack them?"
"We will threaten them and if nothing happens them we will attack them."
I hadn't noticed the sun was gone and the stars were out.

"Let's just sleep now." I said jumping on a big tree.
"What are you doing? You're going to sleep up there?" He asked.
"It's safer. When I sleep nothing can wake me up. Not even a bomb."
He smiled and came up next to me.
"I don't have another choise do I?"
And we both fell asleep.

~Dream~

I was in the guild sitting with Erxa and Lucy when someone put his arm around my waist and kissed my cheek. I turned and saw Cobra.