Rogue X reader

You were in the Sabertooth guild looking at the request board. Every job you wanted to do needed 2 people and you didn't have anyone to go with. Your brother Sting had work to do because he was the new guild master. Your friends Yukino and Minerva had already gone on a job. You couldn't ask Rogue because you were too shy to ask him. When you were around him you always stuttered and blushed or looking at the interesting floor.

Finally you decided to take a solo job.

"Going on a job?" I familiar voice said behind you. You turned and saw Rogue.

"Y..yeah." You stuttered.

"Alone?" he asked and you could see he was a little bit worried.

"T..there's no one I can go with. Minerva and Yukino have already gone on a job and onii-chan is busy." you said looking down.

"Why didn't you ask me?"

(Y/N)'s POV

Oh no! What now?

"I...I thought you were helping onii-chan." I told him. He didn't understand that I made it up. Arigato kami-sama.

"Well....I do have work to do but..." ~interrupted~

"I don't have to worry!! You should help onii-chan. I will be alright." I told him a little bit guilty. He helps onii-chan with the Master's work. I can't drag him like a child to a simple mission.

"But I have promised Sting that I will protect you no matter what. " he said with his serious voice looking at me. I blushed slightly. I'm going to kill our idiot Master!!

"Are you sure?" I asked him with a sad face.

He smiled and turned towards my brother.

"Master do you want any help with your paper work? Can I go with (Y/N) on a mission?" he yelled. Sting was at the bar taking a break from the work and was drinking something.

"Are you an idiot!? Don't you dare leave my sister alone!!" He yelled angrily and irritated.

"He's not my babysitter!!" I told him.

"I'm the Master here!" he yelled.

He didn't like to call him master. What's up with that attitude. I could say anything because he IS the Master.

"Whatever you say, Master." I said annoyed and bowed to make him angry.

"Don't call me that!!" He yelled angrily.

"We're leaving now, Master." Rogue copied me and bowed making Sting angrier.

We got out laughing and leaving my angry brother and the guild members who were laughing behind.

After we had finished the job, we went at my house to find our 'Master' and tell him we were alive and finished the job.

I opened the door.

"Onii-chan we're back." I yelled.

No answer.

"Where's that idiot?" Rogue asked sighing.

"He wasn't at the guild. He's probably wandering around town or at fairy tail because we weren't around." I said sitting on the sofa.

Rogue did the same sighing again.

"Guh I'm tired." I said yawning.

"it was a tiring day, go sleep. When Sting comes I will inform him." he said with a small smile.

"I can't let you here alone. Besides, we have to find him. It's getting late." I sighed and got up.

"He must be at the fairy tail guild. Let's go." I told him smiling.

~At the fairy tail guild~

I opened the big door and we saw the members of the guild partying.

Erza came and greeted us. " I suppose you came for your Master." She pointed a drunk sting at the bar.

"Thank you for taking care of him." I told her sighing and Rogue went to take him.

"He didn't cause any problems." Erza said smiling.

"If our guild Master was that stupid and cause something, we would have to face the magic council everyday." Rogue said dragging the drunk Sting.

"We're leaving. Goodnight Erza." I told her and got out of the guild.

"How are you feeling, Master?" I asked Sting who was now walking. He was still drunk and Rogue was holding him.

"Don't...call...me Master...Dammit!" he yelled.

"Why did you go and bother fairy tail?" Rogue asked smirking.

"I was bored."

"Aww. Onii-chan felt lonely." I told him poking his cheek.

He groaned because his hand wasn't obeying him.

We finally arrived at my house and put Sting on his bed.

"Sleep." I told him and I got out of the room with Rogue.

We went downstairs and saw a movie.

~While watching~

"I'm going to the kitchen. Do you want to drink something? Juice or water?" I asked him.

"Water please." he said not taking his eyes from the TV.

I went to the kitchen and took some juice for me and water for Rogue.

"Here you ar- ahhhh." I yelled falling down but I never met the floor. I opened my eyes and saw Rogue had saved my ass. His arm was around my waist.

He was holding me with one hand!?

I quickly got up and put the glass of water and juice on the table. Nothing was spilled and the carpet wasn't stained.

"Thank you Rogue. It would be a pain in the ass to clean this carpet." I said hugging him.

He chuckled, "No problem."

"Ask me anything!" I told him raising my head smiling.

"Well..." He said smirking and leaned his face hugging me. My face became like a tomato.

Our lips met and we stayed like that for some minutes. Suddenly a familiar voice was heard.

"You're still in the house you idiots. Stop making out before I punish you." My brother said annoyed and went to the kitchen.

I looked Rogue sighing loudly. "He ruined the moment."

"But I took my reward." He said smiling.

"Rogue. You know I love you, right?" I told him shyly.

"I love you too and I knew it for a long time." He said kissing my cheek.

"What!???" I yelled shocked.

~End~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I liked that ending. I laughed when I wrote it. :3