Jellal x reader

When you were a kid.

You were in the tower of heaven alone without your parents or your big brother. You saw them die in front of your eyes when they came to take you and the rest of the kids in the village.

You were kept in a dark place like you were in jail with some other kids you didn't know.

You became friends with all of them except one boy. He had blue hair and a strange tattoo on his right eye.

He talked you all the time but you ignored him. He didn't look bothered at all.

You didn't like him because he did something you weren't able to. To say what he thought without thinking again. You hate it. He talked to everyone like nothing had happened. Like we were playing outside in a village....but we weren't....

One day some other kids came.

(Y/N)'s POV

One girl caught my attention. She had red hair. It was beautiful. I approached her and smiled.

"Hello. What's your name?" I asked.

She looked at me surprised at first but then she smiled back.

"I'm (Y/N) (L/N)."

"I'm Erza. I don't have a surname though." She said.

"Let's give you one, then." A familiar voice I hated said.

I turned and saw Jellal smiling. My smile faded and it looked pissed.

He came closer and touched Erza's hair.

"How about Scarlet? The colour of your hair?" he asked.

"Erza scarlet, huh?" I said thinking. It was actually good.

"Yeah I like it. Good job idiot." I said smiling at Jellal.

"Do you like it, Erza?" I asked her.

She thought about it a little bit and then nodded smiling.

I turned to Jellal and saw his mouth was open completely shocked for some reason. He cheeks were a little bit red too. Is he sick?

"Introduce yourself. Don't be rude." I told him.

"ohh. I'm Jellal Fernandez." He said shaking hands with Erza.

His cheeks still red. I was worried. I might didn't like him but I didn't want him to be sick. I'm not such an evil person.

I put one hand on his forehead and the other one on mine.

That shocked him and his eyes widened.

"You're a little bit warm. I think you caught a cold." I told him letting go.

"I..I'm f..fine!! Don't worry!!" he said nervous.

"If you say so." I said and went to talk to Erza.

Finally the day to escape came.

I was with Jellal and Erza running.

Actually Erza was dragging Jellal. He was acting weird after they had taken him in another room for some unknown reason.

"Jellal!?" I heard Erza say surprised from behind. I stopped running and saw Jellal smirking. That smile wasn't the gentle one or the happy one. His face looked evil....

"What happened to you?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Hurry up!! We have to leave!!" Erza yelled grabbing his wrist. Before she could Jellal slapped her hand. (bitch slap ≧∇≦)