Lyon X reader

Master Macarov had told you that in two days Lamia scale, Blue Pegasus and Sabertooth will come and celebrate Christmas with your guild.

You were really happy because Lyon was going to come. You liked him since the Dragon King's festival. You were surrounded by many mini dragons and you were out of magic energy.

You were waiting death to come and take you but it never came.

Lyon came to your rescue. He killed all those disgusting lizards and left giving you a warm smile.

From that day you fell in love with him. You didn't see him much. Only when he visited the guild. He came to talk with Gray and see Juvia. You were jealous but you knew she didn't like him.

She was your best friend and she knew your little secret. She tried to keep you with her when Lyon came but she couldn't.  Your brother, Gajeel knew the crush you had on Lyon and he didn't like it.

Only your guild mates knew you were siblings. For safety reasons.

You didn't know that someone was jealous because he didn't know that little secret...

Today was Christmas and the guild had organized a secret Santa event and the other guilds were going to participate.

You had got Hibiki from Blue Pegasus. You knew him many years and you also knew that his last mp3 was broken. You bought a new one for him. You were really sure he would like it.

You were also curious who was your secret Santa. It could be anyone and not just one person. This year there would be 4 secret santas for each member. One from fairy tail, one from sabertooth, one from blue Pegasus and one from Lamia scale.

The guest came and the even begin.

"Hibiki!!!" you yelled running towards him holding a small bag.

" (Y/N)?" he asked surprised.

"I'm one of your secret Santas." You said smiling and giving him his present.

He opened the bag and took out the blue mp3.

"Thank you (Y/N)." he said hugging you. Suddenly you felt a pair of eyes on you two. I turned and saw Lyon staring at you.

To avoid the awkward scene you waved at him smiling. He didn't do anything. You didn't know what to do so you went to Juvia.

"(Y/N)!! Juvia is one of your secret Santas!" She said giving you a blue bag.

You opened it exited. You saw a beautiful (F/C) dress. You wanted to buy it but you didn't have time. Your brother always took you on his jobs.

"Thank you Juvia!! You're the best!!" You yelled hugging her.

2 more...

Gajeel's Secret Santa from fairy tail was Levy and she gave him a big amount of iron. Pretty useful.. From sabertooth was Rogue and he gave him some pear of half gloves. He will finally change the old ones you hated.

From Lamia scale was...well you didn't know. You didn't saw anyone going to him. When you asked him his face became pale and changed the subject. I think it was their Master... I don't even want to know what she gave him...

Hibiki was your brother's secret Santa from blue Pegasus. He gave him a magic calculator for hid jobs. Gajeel wasn't good at math...(like the author ^o^)

You finally found your Secret Santa from Sabertooth. Yukino!!

She gave you a pare of gloves that helped you control your lightning. You were a lightning dragon slayer but not exactly like Laxus. You were the first generation, raised by the lightning Dragon.

Some times your lightning would escape from your hands and you would electrify some people. You were really thankful.

From Blue Pegasus was Ken. He gave you a bracelet with a (F/C) gem.

"A beautiful bracelet for a beautiful lady." he had said smiling.

Hours passed and your Lamia scale secret Santa hadn't showed up. You sighed and sat on a table next to Wendy.

"Lyon-san is looking at you." She whispered looking towards the guild door.

He had a serious face and then he got out.

That meant you had to follow. Was something wrong?

Curious you went out.

He was almost behind the guild but you noticed him and went towards him.

"Is something wrong, Lyon?" you asked the ice wizard.

"I didn't want the others to see, that's why we're outside." he said coming closer.

"See wh...ohhh...you're my secret Santa." I said.

He nodded and smirked.

Your were confused from his expression.

He came even closer putting his hands around you waist. Your hands went on his chest.

"This is my present for you, (Y/N)." he said and closed the gap between the two of you.

The cold air made his lips feel warm even when he was an ice wizard. The kiss lasted for some minutes. After you were out of breath, you broke the kiss.

"Merry Christmas, Lyon." you told him giving him a warm smile.

"Merry Christmas, (Y/N)." he told you kissing your cheek and his hands never leaving your body.