Beware of the football team.... Chapter 16

Beginne am Anfang

His wolf being crazy? What?

"What do you mean," I asked cause I was so clueless. 

"When he finds his soulmate he needs to mark her, and he hasn't done that i've seen.. So until he does that his wolf will be hormone crazy.. But wolfs are already hormone crazy so always expect that.. He needs to mate you to have his wolf settle down a little, and don't you dare try to make Seth jealous by kissing another random guy to get back at him, he would go crazy Leona, and you don't know what he would do," She said pleading hoping I wasn't going to do it. 

"I won't know that know that you've told me," I smiled at her. 

"Good, now my dear I think someone is waiting for you," She smiled and looked behind me. 

Waiting for me..? I turned around to find Seth waiting for me.. 

I stood up and so did Mama, and I hugged her. "Thank you," I whispered into her ear. 

"Be careful," I heard her whisper back into my ear.. 

I broke off from her hug and looked at her and Seth. She winked at me and pushed me to go to Seth. 

Slowly walked over to him, I looked into his eyes. He had all sorts of emotions. I got closer to him and he stepped forward to me. 

He grabbed my waist and pulled me into his hard chest.. He kissed my neck and I blushed cause I knew that Mama was watching. 

"Seth stop," I said burring my head into his chest. 

I felt his chest rumble, "She's gone." 

She's gone..? What?! I pulled my head off Seth's chest and looked around the room and looked at the spot where she was before. 

"Where di--," I tried to ask, but Seth intriupped my confusion with.. "Witch," I felt his hot breath on my neck. He spoke into it so it make my body shiver from his deep sexy voice. 

Seth seems nice? What's wrong with him..  I feel like a teenager love story.. 

"C'mon why don't we go to my room," His voice was against my neck. I could feel his lips hovering over my neck, teasing me.. His warm soft lips pressed against my neck, he started to suck.. 

Damnit, he's gonna cause me to have a hickey. 

I wiggled a little trying to make him stop, and I just felt him smile against my neck. 

"Just let me mark you," his voice was deep and sexy. I felt a lot of love in it, maybe that was his wolf coming out..? 

"What do you have to do," I asked. I had no clue what the process is.. He might have told me but I don't remember. 

All the sudden his hands gripped my hips and turned me around so he was behind me. He pushed me a little.. I kinda didn't catch my feet so it looked like I was about to trip but Seth stopped me from falling cause his strong grip on my hips. 

I felt Seth's chin brush over my shoulder and his hot breath on my neck.. "Walk," his deep voice softly demanded. 

I started walking towards the hallway that leads to the to his room. His strong big hands were still on my hip and walking behind me. I could feel his hard chest bump into me. 

We went down the hallway and we were almost at the door leading to his room… 

I'm going into his room… What is gonna happen? I'm so nervous.

He released my hips and walked in front of me and opened the door and motioned his hands like limo person would to go inside. 

I stepped into his room, and the room was the same. It had Seth's sent all over it.. I looked at the bookshelf he had.. The wolf book I was reading and he that's how he found out about me coming into the room… 

I felt arms go around my waist. He rested his head on my shoulder. 

"Marking you would have me bitting you in the shoulder," his voice said into my ear. His low tone.. oh gosh, he's so hot.. 

WHAT? Leona, snap out off. This is dick Seth your talking about…

I felt his hand play with the bottom of my sweatshirt.. He wanted it off.. I mean I had a tank top under neath it.. He took his head off my shoulder and his heat of his body went away.. I felt lost like I wanted it all back, but I felt Seth's hands pull up my sweatshirt. 

He pulled it up and I put my arms up so it would come off. It came off and he tossed it on the bed. His arms went around my waist and I was pulled against him again. 

He pushed me forward again and I just started walking he directed me to a mirror. I looked at myself once.. He had his eyes locked with mine.. He smiled and I looked at my body. Hands around my waist.. One arm was realized and I closed my eyes and turned my head to the side. 

I felt his hand brush over my shoulder.. He rubbed it.. "I would mark you right here," His voice spoke.. I felt his body rumble a little. His wolf again? I opened my eyes and looked… It was where my neck and shoulder met. 

Do I want him to mark me? 

….? It could happen right now.. I could never take it back… I looked at my self with Seth with a confused look on his face. 

He's a king and will protect me forever… Mama said he loves me, I think he does… 

But I just don't know what i'm getting myself into….