Beware of the football team.... Chapter 16

Start from the beginning

"Seth," her soft loving voice said. Her comment made my head snap up and look at her. 

"How did you know," I demanded. Not in a force way in a soft whisper way.. 

"I know a lot young one," She smiled and squeezed my hand. 

I looked at the picture with Seth and that ugly hoe. I felt bothered by this.. 

"You are so much more then that girl to Seth," I heard the old women speak out. In her normal soft voice in a more convincing tone. 

I moved my lips to the side and crooked my head to the side turning to her.. "How do you know so much," I asked. 

She somehow knew so much.. She was just Seth housekeeper right?

"Do you want to know the whole story," She smiled and looked out into the room. Her eyes stopped on a picture…

I looked at the picture she was starring at, it was a picture of a huge castle with vines.. 

"Is anyone coming," I asked making sure she wouldn't get intruppted by stupid Seth or those noisy lovebirds Heaven and Brett. 

She looked away from the picture and looked at me. Her mouth went into a smile, "I signaled them not come." 

Signaled them not to come? What? 

"What does sig--," I started to speak but She intrepid me.

"I will explain my story… Would you like me to tell you," Her face had glint in it.. When she spoke she seemed excited to explain her story. 

"I would love to hear what you have to say," I smiled at her, "But what is your name, may I know?" 

"Just call me Mama," She laughed at Mama part. She smiled, was she serious about the mama? 

"My name is Leona," I said knowing she would want to know my name. 

"I know my dear, I've heard a lot of about you.." Her eyes were open and when she spoke her hands tapped on top of mine. 

I gave her a weird look, and she shook her head.. 

"Let's get to the story now," her soft voice spoke out to me. 

"It all happened many years ago, Seth was born.. He showed pride and strong in him.. His parents knew he would be perfect for the throne.. I come in this by me being the same I am today, I've been assigned to be a nanny and keep care of Seth. He was always a sweet boy.. But while Seth was only 17 their throne was in war with the yellowgrave forest.. Which I know you've meet the prince of this forest Avenir.. Avenir wasn't born at the time but his parents had to make quick moves so they wouldn't loose the throne int he family.. So they decided to have a baby which would be Avenir.. Aven is 200 years younger then Seth.. Seth stops growing at 18 that's just how Qyenwolves are.. I didn't stay the same age because I'm a hyuenah….  A hyuenah is a witch in your book but I'm a very powerful witch to be exact… That's why I can speak to all the guys and Seth to stay away.. BUt me being a witch I age very slow and I stop aging at 60…" She laughed and made a mad face, "It's a very stupid thing.. I'm not pretty anymore.. But did you know your Seth's mate.." She asked me giving me a questionable look in her eyes. 

I nodded my head.. "He said I'm his soulmate," I told her quoting the soulmate.

She smiled and nodded her head, "Yes.. You are his soulmate… He has waited over thousand of years for you, that's why he seems all protective and demanding.. Don't be scared of him, Seth is a very loving boy and loves you so much.. He just has a hard time showing it because he doesn't want to loose you.. And his wolf is going crazy.." She crooked her head at me at the last statement.