Order Part 3

Alright, before she opens up the door, just remember to not be a fucking idiot and listen to exactly what she wants. Remember dumb ass, you have the upper-hand!

Linds threw the door open with vigor. 

"God finally you're here! I was getting so fucking horny I couldn't take it anymore"

How the hell should I respond to that? 

"Hey Linds, I'm sorry to keep you waiting. You ready for this?"

She smirked and dove in.

"Fuck yeah, I'm ready. The real question is can you handle me?"

Let's see what I have to do for him to get him ready.

 She pushed me down on the bed, and started to pull my pants down hard. I opted for, and attempted to take off my pants in a more reasonable manner; like taking my belt off first. But she had no interest in that. Finally succeeding, she threw my pants across the room and immediately ripped through my boxers as well.

She let out a gasp when she looked back at me naked lower half.

Oh shit. What is this? Is, oh yeah, I remember this. It's his prosthetic... Do I do anything different? Or, you know what, probably best to just ignore it. 

I was already starting to sweat.  I reached that point where you get so nervous you freeze up and get clammy.  Would she not have sex with me just because of my leg, was it too weird for her? 

She sexily arched her back, and ended up resting her head on my hips, looking at me straight in the eye and smiled. 

Lindsey got down on her knees at the edge of the bed, looked up at me and laughed.

"Oh! You're totally a virgin, aren't you?  You look so uncomfortable."

She paused and let out a breath. 

"Listen, you have nothing to worry about."

She smiled and giggled before she started up again.

"Just relax."

She said the exact opposite of what I wanted to hear at that moment. Never tell a person freaking out to calm down, it's only going to make them freak out more.

Naturally, that is exactly what I did. 

She gave me a more gentle push, and now I was lying down on the bed, half naked, staring at the ceiling. I still couldn't relax.

While I was trying to talk myself down from a panic attack, before she grabbed me and started sucking me off, I did hear her think: I should have known he was a virgin!  I probably shouldn't have started out so strong. Time to show him how good this can feel, and that'll fucking make him relax.

 At first, it was extremely awkward. I didn't know how to react while this was happening.  I resolved to groan a bit. It did feel amazing after all, I also thought I should grasp at the sheets on the bed., or something,  I wasn't too sure of what to do. 

Should I tell her what I like? Hell, I don't even know what I like, so what's the point of doing that?

There we go, he took long enough. 

 I was finally really hard. I didn't expect her to be impressed with my size or anything, but she certainly played it up. For her, I think she was doing exactly what she has learned to do. 

She eagerly smiled and said, "Mmmmmm" while looking at my dick. That was really fucking hot, and that worked. I was able to get out of my own head long enough to enjoy that.