23

Thank you so much for 100 followers!

Just a cute filler chapter :)

(Tori's POV)

~a couple days later~

"Torriiii! Come oveeeeerrrrr!" Dan whines through the phone after endless texts complaining that he was sick. I sigh then get up from the couch.

You may be wondering where I've been staying all summer since I can't stay at university. Well I've been staying at: Joes, Zoe's, and Dans.

"Ok sweets. I'll be right over." I say before slipping on my hoodie and sneakers. I grab my phone then start walking to Dan and Phils flat, which was about 3 blocks from here.

After walking up the thousands of stairs to their apartment I smell their distinctive smell and open the door to the flat.

"Dan?" I shout out through the empty apartment. Up the stairs I hear a cough so I just follow it up to Dans room where I see him laying around a bunch of tissues and medicine bottles.

"Awwwww baby." I say sitting on his bed and rubbing his back. "Do you want a kiss?" I ask and he just coughs.

"No no! I don't want to get you sick." He mumbles and my bottom lip pops out. I move his fringe and kiss his forehead before laying down next to him.

"Do you want me to make you soup?" I ask looking over at him. He turns his head to me and nods. I peck his lips and he groans.

"Now you're gonna get sick!" He whines and I giggle.

"I don't care! I needed to kiss you!" I yell then walk down to his kitchen. All there is, is some orange juice, milk, cereal, and.... 1 can of soup.

After hours of watching over Dan while he sleeps I start to feel myself getting sleepy too. I close my eyes then feel the bed lift up. I shoot my yes open to see Dan had gotten up and was walking over to the end of his bed.

"What are you doing?" I ask then see him roll his butt chair to where he was standing. He grabs his camera and a tripod and sets it all up.

"Where should I go?" I ask and he turns around and smiles at me.

"You're fine. They know about you." He says and I nod then pull the covers up to my face.

I listen how Dan rants about everything, trying to hold in my laughter. But of course Dan with his witty humor makes me burst out into laughter. I pull the cover off my face and laugh up at the ceiling.

"Everyone please welcome my weird girlfriend Tori." He says slowly clapping.

"Oh shut it!" I tell jokingly throwing one of the pillows at him.

"Tori come over here." Dan says and I groan.

"No! I have no makeup on!"

"Oh come on! You're beautiful no matter what you look like!" He says in a mocking tone at the end. I laugh then throw the covers up and kneel next to him.

"This is Tori. If you don't know about her by now then-"

"You're irrelevant" I say causing me and Dan to laugh loudly.

"Ok go sleep." He says and I jump behind onto the bed like a dolphin.

"Oh my god." He mumbles jokingly putting his forehead in his hand.

Once he's done he comes back into bed and leans his head on my chest.

"I don't feel good!" He whines and I laugh and comb through his hair.

"Be a man!" I say giggling a bit looking down to his head resting on my chest.

It's just now that I'm noticing I'm actually starting to look like a woman. I have curves and boobs now. I don't where they came from all of a sudden... Maybe I am a unicorn.

"What? Did you just say 'maybe I did fuck that unicorn?'" Dan says causing me to blush from embarrassment while he laughs at how I was thinking out loud. (A.N. ED SHEERERREDRERNENDNDNHSJW)

"No! I said maybe I am a unicorn."

"Why would you ever doubt you are a unicorn? Obviously you are one, 100%!" He says before looking towards his closet. "But you wanna know what will make you 110%?" He smirks and my eyes light up and I nod, clapping my hands excitingly.

He gets up with a groan and slowly walks over to the closet. He opens it then pulls out a white bag off the floor. He walks back over to the bed and sits next to me.

"I got you this." He says holding the bag in front of me. I smile and kiss his lips before ripping the paper open.

I gasp loudly holding up the white and pink unicorn onesie in front of me. I squeal and hug it before hugging Dan as well. I take off my hoodie leaving me in a tank and leggings then slip it on over my clothes.

"Scandalis" he says before laughing and pulling out his laptop. The rest of the night was spent taking selfies and scrolling through tumblr.