19

I HAVENT UPDATED IN LIKE 10 YEARS!!!!!! if you're mad just kill me :P

______________________

(Tori's POV)

"Hello Internet. So today I decided I would vlog my day because it's the last day of vidcon and I don't know I just felt like it." Is the first thing I hear when I wake up.

"Here's Tori when she's sleeping." Dan says and I feel the presence of a camera close to me.

"You know I'm awake right?" I say in my groggily sleeping voice.

"Ok well you need to get out of bed so we can go meet people." Dan says in a sweet voice in hopes it would get me up.

"I want a cuddle." I say before feeling two arms wrap around me tightly and protectively. I felt all of Dans weight fall on top of me and I grunt slightly but not loud from tiredness.

"Say hi to the viewers." Dan says so I open my eyes a bit and smile.

"Hi viewers." I say before closing my eyes again.

"Alright you have to get up now." Dan says before I feel the weight being lifted off me. About 10 seconds pass and nothing happens so I just assume he left.

"Ok. That's how you wanna be then." He says before I feel his arms wrap around my waist and lift me up.

"Nooooooo." I whine then he places me down on my feet.

"Ok go shower now." He says pointing the vlogging camera at me. I make a pouty face and give him puppy dog eyes. He keeps on a stern face so I sigh and walk sadly to the shower.

"Don't do that! You're making me feel bad now!" He shouts to me.

"That's the point!" I shout back playfully before shutting the bathroom door. I run the water till I get my desired temperature then hop in. When I'm done I blow dry my hair and do my makeup. I do nice wavy curls then put on a natural-ish kinda eye shadow, mascara, eyeliner, and fill in my brows a bit. I put one white crop top and a hot pink skater skirt (HER OUTFIT ABOVE). After that I just walk out the bathroom to see Dan holding up his vlog camera. He flips it to me quickly.

"Why is there a supermodel in my hotel room?" He says and I do some poses before bursting out laughing.

"Why are you filming! I could've been naked!" I say to him and he chuckles.

"I'm sure they would love to see that." He says so I run over and start hitting him playfully on the arm.

"Ok ok!" He says through laughs. He turns the camera off and we start putting our shoes on to head down to the convention center. I put on my white vans then grab my phone. After about 5 minutes we reach the center and a crowd of people circle around us.

"OMG DORI IS SO CUTE!" Multiple people shout in my face. It was the most amount of people that have been around me at once.

"WE SAW YOUR LIVESTREAM LAST NIGHT! YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE!" Was the last thing I heard before my ears began to ring. I begin to feel hot and sweaty so I try to push past the people to get out. I feel my breathing stop and look over to see Dan holding up his camera filming himself. He looks over and me and drops the camera onto the floor.

"Oh my god Tori are you ok?" Dan asks taking a hold of my shoulders. His face was full of pure worry. I look around and try to swallow the lump in my throat but it doesn't work. I shake my head no and feel his arms wrap tightly around me. Once my face is against his chest I let all my tears out.

"Can you guys please stop filming her this is serious!" I hear Dan shout angrily towards everyone. I look around and see two guards motioning me and Dan to them. Dan lifts me up a bit and starts carrying me over to them.