12

(Tori POV)

~2 months later~

Dan is fucking annoying.

I know he likes me, I like him, so why won't he ask me out?!

JUST KIDDING! He asked me out a day after we hung out in the shops. He brought me to this really fancy place... called Starbucks, and we just chilled and got to know each other better and we've been dating since. I know what your thinking.

Why wouldn't you tell us?

Well it's not very interesting, until now. Tomorrow is Dans birthday and Phil and me are setting up a nice birthday lunch with all our friends. Currently I'm shopping for a nice dress to wear, I need a casual outfit for the day then a fancy dress for the night because I'm taking Dan to a super fancy restaurant. I finally decide on an outfit then rush back to uni.

~The Next Day~

I put my final touch to my smokey eye then pull a few pieces out from my braided bun thingy. I put my leather jacket on then head out the door. I walk to Dan and Phils flat to be greeted by Phil at the door.

"Hi! He's in his room." He whispers and I nod. I haven't seen him for a week because I was staying at Zoe's flat in Brighton. He doesn't think I'm coming to his flat till later so I decided to surprise him. I walk to his opened door and walk in.

"Tori?" Dan says jumping up from his bed. I smile and hold my arms out for a hug. He runs up and hugs me tight.

"Your so dressed up. What for?" He asks and I chuckle looking down at him in his boxers.

"Uhhhh and you're so... Not dressed." I say causing him to let go of me and blush. He pulls on sweatpants then hugs me tight.

"So why so dressed up?" He asks once more.

"Your birthday lunch. Which reminds me." I say pulling a bag from behind my back. He smirks then looks up at me.

"You didn't have to-"

"Just fucking open it Jesus lord!" I say and he rips out the paper from the bag. He smiles when he sees what's inside it.

"Tori that must have cost a fortune. I can't let you do this. Where did you get the money?" He asks.

"I've been saving up. They're just headphones." I say and he looks down at the box in his hands.

"Yeah but there beats." He says and I roll my eyes.

"Do you like it or not!" I yell jokingly and reach out to take them. He holds the box against his chest.

"Mine." He says causing me to laugh.

"Oh Dan Howell you know how to make me laugh." I say walking over to his bed. I sit down and look around his room.

"Did you look at the bottom of that bag?" I ask and he gives me a warning look.

"It better not be something expensive." He says and I hold the bag up for him. He slowly takes out the small wooden frame and smiles at it in his hands. I had taken a photo of us and put it in there. It was a selfie of him kissing me cheek as we stood in front of the London Eye. I couldn't post it because no one but Phil knows about me and Dans relationship. The frame was decorated with Starbucks cups duck tape to represent our first date.

"So I was thinking we tell everyone today. I mean it's been like two months." Dan says sitting beside me after placing the frame on his side table.

"Ok. But don't let it over run your birthday." I say and he pulls me into a hug. I push away and let out a giggle.

"What's with you and hugging today?" I ask and he just shrugs.