16

(Tori's POV)

I wake up to a small sniffle. I make a questioning look then turn to my right to see Dan fast asleep. I shrug it off then lay back down before hearing it again. I jump out of bed and grab the closest thing near me which happened to be my makeup brush.

'Oh hey robber why don't I give you a makeover while you rummage through my carry on?'

I walk toward the kitchen then hear the sniffle from behind me. I look around until pinpointing the noise to Dan. I walk over to him then go on my knees and lean against the bed so that my head was at level with his. I blow on his noise causing him to flinch then flutter his chocolate brown eyes open.

"Happy birthday! I feel like cap." He states flipping onto his back.

"You don't look like crap." I say sitting beside him and brushing through his hair with my fingers. He looks at me and does that weird adorable smirk smile thing. I kiss his lips quickly then get up.

"Want me to call in breakfast for us?" I ask and he nods.

"What would you like?" I ask Dan. He smiles up at me then closes his eyes in hope to fall back asleep.

"Waffle?" He asks and I nod. I call the lady up and put in our orders.

While Dan lay fast asleep in bed I decided to start getting ready so I grabbed my bath essentials and placed them in the bathroom. I did everything I needed to do then dried off. I towel dried my hair then slipped on one of the hotel robes. I decided to start with my makeup so that I don't wake up Dan with my blowdryer, so I put on BB cream, blush, eyeliner, mascara, and a little lip gloss.

I hear a knock on the door so I throw my hair up to a bun then walk out the bathroom. I go to the door and joe walks in with his head held high.

"What's got you so happy?" I ask giggling a bit.

"Well... ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY!" He yells before picking me up. I watch as Dan shoots up from bed from Joes scream. I laugh then joe places me down on the floor.

"My two favorite boys together." I smile and joe does a double chin causing me to laugh.

"Ok I'm gonna finish getting ready. If there's a knock on the door it's room service. Joe you better not eat my waffle." I say before walking back into the bathroom. I let my hair fall then start to do a waterfall braid effect on it. Once I'm done I slip on a strapless flowery dress. I smile at my reflection.

"Your no longer a teenager anymore Tori. Just one more year till you'll be living in Cali." I whisper to myself before walking out. I hear a whistle as I walk out then do a twirl.

"Do you like it? I'm gonna be at Zoe's meet up today with her so I want to look good." I say smiling sheepishly.

"You look gorgeous." Dan says kissing the top of my head.

"Uggghhh gross." Joe says laying back on the bed. I hear a knock on the door and run over to it. The waiter rolls the table into the room then takes the lid off the food. I thank him then close the door.

"Woohoo! Birthday breakfast!" I yell. Just as I say that I see Phils head pops through the conjoining door.

"Happy birthday!" He says running over to me and giving me a hug.

"Aww thank you!" I say before sitting down.

"Can I take a poo?" Joe asks and I roll my eyes.

"Yes." I say then watch as he runs into the bathroom.

"Can we go to Disneyland tonight?" I ask Dan. He shrugs then looks up at Phil with a wink. I let off a questioning look then sigh and start to eat my food. I eat half then give the rest to Joe.