15

(YAY IM UPDATING!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Tori's POV)

"You got everything?" Dan asks before taking my hand.

"Yep." I smile putting on my backpack. I grab my suitcase with the other and we start walking out of my university to meet up with a smiley Philip in the cab.

"Hi Phil." I say getting in. He says hi back then we begin to drive to the airport.

When we get there Dan and Phil are bombarded by fans and I'm just kinda in the back.

"Omg Tori can I please have a photo!" A girl says coming up to me. I notice a bunch of other girls and boys turn around and look at me. Before I know it there's a crowd of people around me too.

"Of course!" I say and take her phone from her. I hold it up and smile. After about 10 pictures with people I hear shouting. I snap my head to watch Dan and Phil being pulled away.

"Shit." I mumble and give the boys phone that I had back to him. I run through the people my bag lagging behind. I continue pushing till I finally spot where they'd gone. I run up to the security guard and tap his shoulder.

"Excuse me. There mine." I smile and he lets go of their arms. Dan glares up at him and Phil just awkwardly stands there before we start walking away.

"Thanks tor." Phil says side hugging me.

"Hey she's my girlfriend." Dan says pulling me into his side. I giggle then give Phil a fist bump. I watch as Dan takes a black camera out of his backpack. He holds it above us and tightens his grip on my small frame.

"Hi guys today I'm here with my bunny and Phil and were on our way to California for VidCon. It's Tori's first and I think my 2nd, but I might be wrong." He says. He continues talking but I just zone out and let him pull me along.

"Dan I'm nervous." I breath out looking around.

"Don't worry me and Phil will be right by your side during it. And if we die, oh well. It was gonna happen eventually. Death is inevitable" He shrugs and i gasp and playfully punch his arm. He laughs then shuts the camera off.

We get to security and wait in line for an hour or two, then after that we went to a little café to get coffees. We waited there till our flight was called then we raced to the gate.

"Oh my gosh I'm so scared. I haven't been on a plane since I was a little girl." I breath out and take Dans hand into mine.

"Ew your hands are sweating." he states letting go and rubbing it on his shirt.

"Haha very funny. Pointing out my imperfections." I say sticking my tongue out at him. He mimics me then I look ahead to see the line of people moving to lead outside where the big metal tube stand. I hold Dans hand with both of mine and breath in and out. Once we reach the door the cold air reaches my skin and causing little bumps to form on my arms. We walk up the steps leading into the plane then walk down the small isle.

"I call window seat!" I shout causing stares from the people around us. I blush from embarrassment then quickly shuffle into the three seat row. I sit in the widow seat, Dan in the middle, then Phil on the aisle.

I handed Dan one of my earphones and we watched Tangled together for the first two hours. Then Dan decided to edit some videos and since its 1am in London I decided to take a nap so I rested my head on dans shoulder and pulled a blanket over me. I feel dans lips kiss my forehead then smile to myself. Within a minute I get an alert on my phone so I open it up to see I was tagged in a photo on Twitter. It was of Dan kissing my forehead just a minute ago. I look around oddly feeling kinda weird about basically being stalked, but then I just gave up and went to sleep.