But as much as it helped Dan to be in this Support Group, the more he missed the feeling he had gotten when he first attended the Group. The rush moving through his body, the feeling of accomplishment, the feeling of pride and fear at the same time because of the risk he was taking. Other people might call it an adrenaline rush, but for Dan it was just the best feeling in the world. And he wanted more of that.

He wanted to experience more, to get himself out of his comfort zone more often; he wanted to do things... And Phil's encouragement had just pushed him over the edge. Dan wanted to be brave again. He wanted to do another thing that would make Phil proud.

Dan slightly jerked backwards as he heard a knock on the door. He pulled up his blanket before telling the person who knocked to come in. He relaxed immediately as he saw that it was only Lilly, the nurse. She brought in a tray of food, as every day around that time.

"Hey Daniel!" she said cheerily as she placed the tray on his table. "Are you hungry today?"

Dan smiled at her. Out of all of the nurses that he had encountered over the years, she was the friendliest. She would always attempt to talk to Dan instead of just setting down the tray and leave. Even though she wouldn't even get an answer, she tried again every time.

"Kind of..." Dan murmured.

Lilly face lit up. This had never happened before. Never before had Dan talked to her. She had been a nurse at MIR for good 10 years now, still this felt as one of her greatest accomplishments, since she knew Dan since day one and all of his problems.

"But actually..." Dan stated, letting down the blanket he was hiding behind.

As Dan saw the food, he knew what would be the ultimate adrenaline kick: going in a room with a lot of people. To be honest, this could either be the best time of his life or it could kill him. Either way, he wanted it. And Lilly may be the key to get there because this "Quest" was something he had to do without Phil, as hard as that may sounds.

"Is it... possible that I can go to the cafeteria instead of eating here?" Dan asked quietly, still not really comfortable with talking to other people.

"Uhm... yeah..." Lilly said confused. She only remembered the Dan Howell who was always to afraid to do anything, who'd push people away and start screaming when someone even only tried to get close to him. And now he started, out of nowhere, to randomly talk to people and to get out of his room? But who was Lilly to argue with that, all that she's ever wanted was her patients to be happy and to have their best chances. And if that meant for Daniel to get out of his room and get company, then Lilly would be down to let him in a second.

"Like... right now?!" Lilly asked, as she saw Dan's cautious expression.

"Well if I'm not allowed to, then..." Dan wanted to shy out, but got interrupted by Lilly.

"NO! Of course you are, we can go if you want to! Dr. Ligouri even gave me the permission to help you socialize more, and if it's that what you want then why not." Lilly exclaimed, encouraging Dan.

Lilly picked up the tray again, nodded towards Dan showing him to follow her.

'This is it Dan. Just remember the nice feeling you had when you first started with Support Group! How well are you going to feel now, after getting in touch with so much more people?! Stay positive Dan! Don't even dare thinking about so many people in one room who could all touch and hurt yo- NONONONONO.' Dan thought to himself.

He followed behind Lilly, who, a few metres out of Dan's room put the tray down on a serving cart and after that, asked Scott to follow them.

"So there are a few things you need to know," Lilly started as they walked down the hallway and towards the staircase. "Dr. Ligouri gave you the permission to interact with other patients, as long as they have a green card."