Bored

The next couple of weeks flew by and Iantos stomach was getting very large and round, he was now 5 and a half months pregant. Gwen had been planning her and Rhys's wedding and had been talking non stop about it and although Rhys had wanted a summer wedding it was now June and time was running out for a summer wedding.
"I'm bored" moaned Ianto. "I want to go out. I haven't see sunlight in days!"
"Well, Ianto, if you haven't realised Cardiff isn't used to pregnant men walking around the place and it might freak them out if you go wondering around." Owen said fed up with Iantos constant moaning about being bored after Jack now won't let him do anything in case it caused harm to the babies.
"I want an orange." Ianto said suddenly. Oranges has become Iantos new cravings over the last few weeks and he had probably ate more oranges than he had made tea and coffee in his whole life.

"Do you know what I want?" Jack chipped in.
"What?" Ianto replied grumpily
"You!" Said Jack giving Ianto one of the famous Jack smiles and walking towards his bunker with Ianto close behind leaving Gwen, Owen and Tosh with disgusted looks on their faces.

Jack still hadn't proposed to Ianto as he had decided to wait until the children were born and Gwen and Rhys were married so Gwen didn't think that they were taking her spot light. Jack had given the ring to the Doctor for safe keeping and to make sure that Ianto wouldn't find it. The Doctor and Donna had decided to stick around to make sure Ianto was okay and to help out on any alien problems as they were one down as Jack forbid Ianto to go anywhere. They went on occasional trips to different planets and times but they always return 5 minutes after they leave.

"So" Jack said lazily laying in his bed down in his secret bunker with Iantos head laying on his chest.
"So?" Said Ianto.
"Look at me Ianto." Jack said gently however there was slight power in his voice. Ianto looked up at Jack and smiled.
"Tell me" Jack said.
"Tell you what?" Ianto said.
"Whatever has been playing on your mind a lot recently. Tell me what's wrong." Ianto sighed. There was one question that he was burning to ask however every time he tried to ask it in the past Jack always avoided the question. Would he answer it this time?