Flashback

"Gwen. 3 o'clock the man in the blue hoody" tosh said

"Got him" Gwen said into her coms. Gwen ran down the street after the man who was suspected to be holding a suspicious piece of technology which they believed to be of alien origin.

A couple of hours later the piece of technology was safely back at the hub and Jack was looking at it puzzled.

"Hmm." Jack muttered  " I don't know, can you take it down to the archives please ianto?"

"Certainly sir"

"Once again ianto enough with the sir"

"If you say so Jack" Ianto replied before heading down to the archives with the alien device.

Ianto was walking down to the archives when "oww" Ianto screamed

"Ianto! Ianto! You okay? Ianto!" Jack shouted running into the room which ianto was in. Ianto's hand was badly swollen and very red.  "What happened?" Jack said running over to ianto to look at his hand.

"I dunno. I was carrying it and all of a sudden it went very hot and electrocuted me" replied Ianto.

Jack picked up the strange devise on the floor and looked at it curiously before 'zzzz' and sending sparks of electricity through Jacks hand. 'Urgh!' Jack moaned before dropping the devise back to the floor.

"What do you think it is?" Asked Ianto.

"Not sure, replied Jack but I'm going to find out."