What did you mean?

A few hours later Ianto was asleep peacefully in jacks bed down in his secret bunker.
"Jack?" Asked Owen as Jack appeared after watching Ianto sleeping for a while.
"Yeah" replied Jack
"What did you mean by he will loose all of his blood? Do you know what this is?" At this point Gwen and Tosh had stopped what the were doing and had started to listen in on the conversation.

"That baby inside of him. It will crave his blood. I don't know why, I haven't researched that far into it yet, but it will start to drink all Ianto's blood, I'm not sure how either, however my blood will taste different and the baby won't like it. It will ignore my blood and somehow separate the two only drinking Iantos and not mine. At the moment this will allow Ianto to live as he will be able to survive on my blood. Once the baby starts to drink Iantos blood I can give him some more. I've started to fill some needles with my blood for emergencies and I've put them in the medical bay however this is important you must not let Ianto touch the blood. Do you understand?"
A mutter of 'yeah sure' went around before Owen asked
"Do you know what caused this Jack."
"Yes. I think so." Jack replied simply before heading back down to his bunker to go a sit with Ianto.