What's wrong?!

Owen, Gwen and Tosh all ran straight to the unconscious pregnant Welsh man who was laying on the floor at the bottom of the stairs in an awkward position.
"Gwen go and get the emergency medical kit." Owen shouted at her worry present in his voice. "Tosh go and see if you can find Jack"
"Already on it" tosh replied in a calm voice. Owen looked up and saw that Tosh was no longer standing over Ianto but over at her work station looking over the cctv in attempt to find Jack.

A minute later Gwen ran back and gave Owen the medical kit. Owen took out the stethoscope to listen to Ianto's heart. He had a heart beat, which was good, however his heart was going very very slowly. Owen leant back and thought for a moment and then got out his little torch and opened one of Ianto's eyes to study it. Gwen gasped.
"Wha-what what happened to his eyes?" Gwen said shakily. Ianto's eyes were blood read and his pupil had dilated.
"I don't know Gwen I've never seen this before! WHERE THE FUCK HAS JACK GONE?!" Owen shouted angrily. Ianto, the person Jack claims he loves, has just found out he is pregnant and is now laying on the floor unconscious and Jack has just left him.

"Tosh any sight of Jack yet?" Owen called over.
"None that I can see." Replied tosh.
"Such a great boyfriend he is." Owen said sarcastically to tosh and Gwen.
"Why thank you Owen. I try my best." Jack said stepping out from a shadow and winking at Owen.

"WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN HARKNESS? LOOK AT HIM." Owen shouted pointing at Ianto laying on the floor. "HE NEEDED YOU AND YOU GO SWANNING OFF AND LEAVE US TO DO GOD KNOWS WHAT. IM OUT OF MY DEPTH JACK I HAVE NO BLOODY CLUE WHAT TO DO!" Owen shouted angrily.
"Lucky I do then." Said Jack before giving Owen a cheesy grin and walking towards Ianto.