How you feeling?

Jack laid there for hours watching Ianto sleep. His cheats rising and falling slowly and every so often he let out a quiet little snore.

Jack went to get up to go to the toilet but as he got up Ianto stirred. "Hi" said Jack quietly. "How you feeling?"
"Mmm okay I suppose" Ianto replied groggily. "What happened?"
"You fainted. Umm Ianto you need to listen to me. Th-the baby it it will start to want well it will start to drink all of your blood." Jack said awkwardly.
"What!" Ianto spluttered.
"I'm so sorry that's how it's going to survive but I've put 6 pints of my blood in you and the baby won't like my blood so the more of your blood it will drink the more of my blood we will put in to you. Trust me Ianto you'll be fine."
"Okay." Ianto sighed. "Jack?"
"Yes?"
"You do want this baby don't you?"
"Do you?"
"Yes."
"Well that's good Jones Ianto Jones because you and this baby are the two things I want most in this world. In this universe in fact, there's absolutely nothing I want more than to be with you and this baby and I promise you I will do everything I can possibly do to make sure that you and this baby have a great life and are safe. But there is one thing that you never have to worry about because Ianto Jones you and this baby will always be loved. I love you Ianto."

Ianto sat there stunned. Jack had never said that he loved him before. Ianto didn't expect him to. It was to painful for him after all the people he has lost and outlived. But there it was Ianto just clearly heard the three words he most longed to hear I love you.
"I love you to Jack. You and this baby. I love you both more than anything that's ever lived. However you might need to work a bit harder to beat my love for coffee" Ianto replied cheekily
"You cheeky little-" but Jack was cut short when Iantos lips came crashing to his own.

After a long passionate kiss that ended with Ianto laying on top of jack on top of jacks small bed down in his secret bunker an idea came to him what if he would be able to live forever? What if he now couldn't die? After all he would be full of Jacks blood.

Just then Jack got up to leave and was about to climb up the ladder when "Jack?"
"Yeah?" Jack said jumping back of off the bottom of the ladder and turned around to face Ianto.
"You said you're blood is in me now. And soon I won't have any of my blood left I will be full of your blood. Well does that, does that mean that I, well that I will be-"
"That you will be like me." Said Jack finishing of Iantos sentence.
"Yeah?"
"I guess it does." Replied Jack before smiling and climbing back up the stairs into his office leaving Ianto alone with his thoughts and the little baby growing inside of him.