Epilogue :(

Heres the epilogue! I'm so sad that this story is over but I'm writing a Louis one that will be posted soon!!!!!! So enjoy this last part of TFIAITC!!!!!

****************

-Epilogue- 8 years later

I wake up to someone jumping on my bed.

"Mummy! Daddy! Wake up!" I open my eyes and turn to see Liam rubbing his eyes. I give him a small smile and he returns it. He then turns to our daughter.

"Kylie! We're up!" he yells playfully, pulling her to his lap.

"Yay!" she squeals while clapping her small hands. Liam then starts to tickle the little girl, causing her to laugh uncontrollably. I smile looking at my perfect little family. The three year old hops off the bed and runs to the closet. She pulls out an item that is far too familiar to me.

"Mummy, look! I'm a princess!" she yells while running towards me, the wig falling loosely over her small head.

"Ky, take that off," Liam scolds but I shake my head.

"She's fine, Li." I then turn back to the girl. "Yes you are, Kylie! And you're very beautiful!" She smiles and then crawls back on the bed and over my stomach.

"Careful, baby, watch out for mummy's belly!" Liam warns as she makes her way over my growing stomach.

"I'm sorry, daddy." she says to her father and then looks to my belly. "Sorry baby Cameron!" I laugh lightly and pull my daughter closer to me. I feel a pressure on my stomach and groan slightly.

"You okay, babe?" Liam asks me.

"Yeah, he's just kicking..."

"Mummy?"

"Yes, sweetie?"

"Can I feel?"

"Sure!" I take her hand and place it on my stomach, in the area of his tiny feet. Soon, I see her face break out in a huge smile.

"I felt it!"

"Good job, baby!" I cheer for her and look to see Liam smiling at us.

"I'm hungry!" Kylie yells as she hops off the bed and runs to the kitchen. Me and Liam both laugh a little.

"She's so cute..." Liam says and I nod in agreement. I scoot closer to him and wrap my arms around his torso as he rests his chin on my head.

"I love you," I whisper and he kisses my head.

"I love you, too," he responds and then rubs my stomach. He scoots over and out of the bed. "I better go feed her," he says and then leans down to kiss my stomach. "Can't wait to meet you, Cam," he whispers and then walks out of the room. I smile as I think of my husband and my daughter and my baby boy that is soon to come. I walk into the kitchen to see my daughter happily eating with her dad. I sit down and Liam hands me a cup of coffee.

"Thanks, Li," I say and take a sip. He sits next to me and takes my hand and intwines our fingers. I smile at him.

Life is good, and I couldn't be happier.

THE END!

********************

OMFG IT'S OVER OMG IM SORRY IM SO SAD!!!! Ok look out for my Louis one!!!!! ;)