Chapter 13

Ok next chapter!!!! It's really short and I'm SOOO sorry but I've made an updating schedule so I will be updating every Wednesday!!!! So this chapter is a filler by at least u know when to expect the next chapter!! Enjoy! :)

****************

*Liam's POV*

I'm at the hospital. In the waiting room. I can't stand this fucking waiting room, I want to know what's happening now! Something horrible happened with Lily while she was with Zayn. The doctors are running tests quickly, although it doesn't feel quick, trying to find a way to save her. It's only been minutes but I feels like hours. I just want her to be okay, to be healthy. Her parents, Lauren, Zayn, and I are all here. Everyone either looks stunned or is crying. But Zayn, he's just sitting there staring at nothing. He witnessed what happened right in front of him. He may have witnessed her death...no. I refuse to let myself lose hope. She won't, she can't. She can't die. Not now. Not when she's mad and hurt by me. She can't die before I can explain myself, before she forgives me. If she dies now...it will be my fault. It's already my fault this happened and that she's in this condition. I hurt her, made her weaker, now she's gonna die because of me...no. Liam, stop thinking like that. But my mind won't stop wandering there. I put my head in my hands and clench my fingers in my hair, frustrated, angry, worried, terrified. Tears slide down my cheeks, as I start to sob, my entire body shaking.

"Dr.!" I hear someone exclaim and my head shoots up to see the doctor standing there will a worried look.

"Hello, after running some tests, we found that there is one thing that we believe will save her. And if we're lucky, might even cure her cancer."

*Zayn's POV*

She just...collapsed. We had a coffee and as we walked back to the car, she just...collapsed. It happened right in front of me and I rushed her to the hospital, horrified at what was happening. When I got there, and they took her away, a nurse called her parents. They both came in crying. Her mom called Lauren, but no one called Liam. I know people are upset with him, but he still deserved to know, to be here. Especially because he didn't do anything wrong, ok maybe he could've hung out with Danielle in a better way that was...less secretive, but it's not like he cheated on her. He still loves Lily and will do anything for her. I called him and he came in looking completely petrified. I'm in the same state. She's my friend and it will be awful if I lose her. Did she die right in front of my eyes? Sitting here in the hospital waiting room, I can't move. Until a doctor comes out and says that there is one thing that can save her, maybe even cure her for good: a kidney transplant.

***************

Poor Lily!!! WHAT DO YA THINK IS GONNA HAPPEN!? Comment! Love u!