Chapter 7

Hope you like it!! Please spread the word about this story if you like it! I don't have many readers and I would like more!! Haha anyway enjoy!

***************

I got up early this morning and went to the hospital with my mum. After getting a treatment I decide to go to sleep. My eyes flutter open and I look around my room. My mum is gone. But Liam's sat in his usual seat. I smile at him.

"Hey, Li. Long time, no see," I say.

"Hey, babe. How ya feeling?" I sit up in my bed.

"Pretty good." He comes closer to me and takes my hand. For once I don't pull away.

"So, how was your day with Zayn?" I think of what Zayn told me about Liam and shift awkwardly.

"It was great!" He smiles at me and I immediately relax. "He's a great friend."

"Yeah, Zayn's a great guy. Do you want something to eat, babe? Your mum is already in the cafeteria. I can go get you something if you want."

"Would you mind?" I was hungry even though I didn't have much of an appetite.

"Not at all! I'll be right back. Your mum should be back soon," he says and gets up. "Will you be okay alone?" I smile. He really is a nice guy.

"Yeah I'll be fine. Thanks, Liam."

"No problem," he says and exits the room. I sit and rest for a couple moments until my mum comes in.

"Hey sweetie," she says and kisses my cheek.

"Hi mommy!" I may be 17 but I'm still a mama's girl.

"How are you?"

"Hungry. But Liam's taking care of that." She smiles at me.

"What are you smiling at?"

"You...and Liam." I raise my eyebrows at her.

"What about us?"

"Lily, he's so sweet. He got here right after you fell asleep and wouldn't budge until he could talk to you. He's always here. He likes you so much. Why don't you two date already?" I roll my eyes at her.

"You know why, mum," I say flatly.

"Honey, don't let that stop you."

"That's the reality of the situation, mum. So it will stop me," I snap. She starts to protest again but is stopped when Liam walks in the room.

"Here you go, Lily," he says and hands me my food.

"Thanks," I mumble, still bugged about my mum and I's discussion.

"Well, I'd say you're in good hands. I'm gonna go, Lily. I love you," my mom says and kisses me on the cheek.

"Bye, mum. Love you too!" I say as she walks out of the room. Liam sits down and we eat in silence. It's kind of awkward.

"So, I was thinking we could maybe hang out like old times," Liam says breaking the silence. My stomach churns. Is that all he wants to do? Or does he want to make a move?

"Sounds fun...sure. When?" I accept without really thinking. He smiles at me.

"Tomorrow afternoon?"

"Okay. That's good...sorry Liam but I'm really tired. Do you mind if I go to sleep again?" I just want to think about tomorrow. I'm nervous.

"Not at all, babe. You need your rest!" I pull the covers over me and Liam comes over and kisses my cheek, making my skin tingle. I grin slightly. "Sleep tight, Lily," he whispers and I drift off to sleep.