Chapter 24

Kiyah POV***

Wednesday came by quick. I decided to put on some sweat pants and a regular white T. I grabbed my Ket Spade purse and headed down stairs. Everybody else was dressed simple asf just like me. We let the boys drive and we all rode in separate cars. When we got to the mall we all went different ways. Torrence and I went to Footlocker to get some shoes that he wanted. We ended up buying 7 pair of shoes each. While he brought the bags to tje car I decided to go in to Victoria secret and get something sexy. As I was checking out I couldn't believe who walked in. Trill walked in with a girl and baby boy. I gave the lady my money and tried to leave really fast until someone called my name. I turned around and it wad the girl Trill was with. "Hi, mY name is Krystal you have to be Kiyah." I just looked and smiled and nodded my head. Trill was trying to pull her back but before I knew it this heffa just punched the hell out of me. "Sleep with my man again ima come back for yo ass." I heard the girl say and they walked out.

I could not believe what the hell just happened. Torrence had finally came back in afterwards. He asked why I had ice on my face and I just ignored the question. There was no need to get him all hyped up for no reason. We continued to go from store to store unbothered. No lie I was pissed and thinking about it kinda made me even more mad. Torrence and I had finished shopping and decided to leave I texted everybody to let them know we would catch back with them at the house. We dropped off our shit to ths house and went to the trap. As soon as we got in the boys office I told him what happened. "Baby when you left I went in Victoria Secret and I ran in to Trill and his girlfriend and their baby boy. Before I knew it the hoe came and punched me dead in my face. Thats why I had the ice on my face. I wasnt gone tell you but just thinking about how this hoe did me in public got me pissed." Torrence looked at me in disbelief. I know its cause I was never the violent type but this bitch got to catch em.
"Okay baby we can go handle up on them but get Tina to come with us." I know he thought I couldn't do this on my own but I texted her anyway. She replied with "k, gimmie 15". I went in the back and changed my clothes and got my tazzer. Tina texted and said come out. I grabbed Torrence and we went out to a all black car. I didn't say shit I just got in.

Torrence had all ready got that nigga address. He stayed 20 minutes out. We left our phones so I had no choice but to listen to Torrence and Tina wack ass music. When we pulled it was dark out. Tina got out first and went around back. Torrence went to the front. I could tell they did this before. Matter fact they did this more then once. When Torrence got the door opened I got out the car and walked right in. Tina had a gun to Trill's girlfriend head Torrence grabbed their son and brought him upstairs. As soon as Torrence came back down Trill walked through the door. Torrence just started beating Trill right there I didn't know what to do but watch. Just like he watched his bitch hit me. I looked over at Tina looking anxious to beat the girl. We made eye contact and I shock my head yes. Tina hit her ass so quick and started beating her with the gun. I sat on the couch and just enjoyed what I was seeing. After about 10 minutes I yell stop. They both stopped at the same time and stepped back. No lie this being charge shit felt good.

I walked over to Trill and kicked him twice and them over to his bitch and put my foot on her neck while I tazzed her side. I went and sit down on their couch and started talking. "So I wanna know what made you have the strength to come punch me in my face over something that happened over 9 moths ago?" This bitch didn't wanna answer so I looked at Trill. He was beat up pretty bad. Nobody wanted to speak so I said fuck it. "LETS GO AND I BET SHE GONE WATCH WHO SHE TOUCH FROM NOW ON." When we got in the car Tina got a bag out the trunk she gave us some clothes to change in and said leave the clothes on the seat when I took em off. About 15 minutes later we pull up to this junk yard that crush cars. We got out and switched cars
Tina dropped us off at the trap so we could get our stuff and Torrence car. When we got back to the house everybody was asking hella questions. I told Tina not to tell and she promised she wouldn't. Torrence and I went upstairs and showered together. Once we got done we laid down together. He kissed my forehead and said he loved me. "I love you too baby."