Chapter 13

I woke up to hella noise. As I listened it was gun shots. WHY THE FUCK THIS SHIT HAPPENS TO ME!! I didn't even wanna help so I locked the door, got my gun and sat on my bed. I wasn't playing with nobody so if a nigga just gone bust in my house they gone die. I was tired of them shooting so I put my gloves on and got my acid bullets. A nigga get shot with one of these he gone wish he wouldn't have came here today.
I unlock my door and went door stairs shooting at any and everybody. Fuck these niggas bro I swear. After a while I realized I didn't have no more bullets and these extra nigga was dead and these scary mothefuckers was hiding behind the couch. "I smell the acid T." I looked up and noticed it was Torrence who said it and he was walking to me real slow. I guess he couldn't tell I ran out of bullets. Just as he was about to reach me I dropped the gun and ran to my room. I packed a big bag of clothes and my hygiene stuff and texted Caleb. I'm going to just stay with him for a few days shit. I grabbed my car keys and was out the door.

***Wesley POV***

"What the fuck." Where in the hell do she think she going with that bag. Where she gone stay I mean we in her house. I Damn sure ain't piss her off. Kiyah Chubz and Kimma where leaving so I guess it was just gone be me and the boys.

When the girls left around 6 and Don and Fresco decided to crash after that. Torrence and I decided to hit up this party at some nigga Caleb house. This party was a college party so I know I won't run in to some people I fucks with. About time we ate and got ready it was 9 so we headed out.

***Torrence***

As we pulled up to this dudes Caleb house I noticed Tina's Car in the front of the drive way. I don't think Wesley noticed. He just jumped out the car and was almost to the door. I caught up to him before he could knock. A big ass nigga opened the door and checked us then let us in. We was having a good time dancing on girls drinking a lil bit to much but who cares.

After a while the music had stopped and some Lil nigga got on top of the bar. "I'm Caleb for all that didn't know. I would like to say thanks to everybody that showed up to this celebration." I was hella hyped mane I wanted to know what the fuck we was celebrating. "Now most of you know my Lil sister Yung Tink right." The crowd started screaming and clapping like crazy. "Well Yung Tink and Lil C back at it. This my sister so I want all yall to watch out for her. If not then let God help yall." I knew he was talking about Tina and when I turned to tell Wesley he was tongueing down some girl. "Come on up here Yung Tink." I watched Tina walk up to the bar with that Caleb guy. She soon made eye contact with me. Then her eyes started wondering and that's when a light hit Wesley and that girl kissing. To a surprise the girl was Aliyah. The sad part about it was that they didn't even stop kissing. I looked back at Tina and I could tell she was about to cry. I tried walking to her and she just backed up and ran up the stairs.

I can't believe this nigga right now. I'm gonna have to fix this shit but how. I walked over and grabbed Wesley and all of a sudden everything went black and I was out.

A/N: Next chapter will be longer I promise you guys