Chapter 18

***Tina POV***

Idk why but I was hella nervous. Caleb and I were on our way to the meet with Cornell. Now we where out numbered by alot. It was 4 to idk how many. I just hope Andy and Kimma got everything under control up there. After I kill Cornell they supposed to have my back and kill anybody that even reaches for their gun. Then Caleb kill the boys at the door while walking out with the merchandise and money. We pulled up and as we walked in I texted kimma and told her to get them ready. Cornell was sitting on a cart with 2 dudes at the door and 3 behind him. I looked up and notice 2 guys fell to the ground and then Andy stood up and got in her spot. Cornell looked up and I could tell he didn't remember me at all. "So Caleb this your girlfriend?" "No sir this is my little sister, she gone take over with her boyfriend in a few more years." I laughed at the conversation only because people always mistake us as a couple. "Okay that's nice, now do you have me merchandise?" "Yeah but first Tina would like to ask you some stuff. " Cornell looked at me but before he could start I cut him off. "My mother is someone special to me and I can't believe you don't even remember me. Especially when you treated me like your own. " As I said those words he looked at me in disbelief. Then he smiled. I grabbed my gun and pulled the trigger and after that I blacked out.

*** Andy POV ***

Tina didn't even give the guy no time to explain his self but I couldn't waist time thinking about it. I started pulling the trigger my aim was hella good. I don't know about Kimma and that's when I realized Kiyah hadn't even started shooting. It was alot of niggas and I was getting pissed at her like what the actual fuck. It was about 10 niggas left and I think Tina ran out of bullets and Caleb was already out the door. Kimma shot at 3 off them, then one grabbed Tina. I yelled at Kiyah and she finally got the gun and started shooting. She got 4 niggas straight in the head and I shot the last 3. I started packing up the guns and realized Kiyah was sitting in a corner crying. "Kimma bring her to the car ill finish up in here." Kimma grabbed Kiyah and walk out. I finally packed the guns up and got out my supplies. "FLIP THE LIGHTS!" I put my glasses on and sprayed my shit when the lights went off. I whipped every footprint and finger prints. Then got every strand of hair I seen and bagged it then once I finished I grabbed our shit and went to where Tina was at. I couldn't help because she was almost done and had a lot of bodies to cross. "I just got to whip his arm then we can go." I was about to say okay when Kimma ran in. "AYE SOMEBODY CALLED IN GUNSHOTS WE GOT TO GO NOW" then ran back out. Tina was just finished whipping his arm and she got up. We ran out the door. We put all the equipment under the seat floors and drove off. I got the blanket down and covered up me Kimma and Kiyah and slouched down. Tina got her phone and put it on the charger and put her ear phones and laid back. Caleb had already switched shirts and was just cruising. About 5 minutes later we got pulled over and we all closed our eyes and pretended like we where sleep. "Excuse me sir, where are you coming from." "Upstate, from visiting my grandmother." "Who are these young ladies?" "This is my girlfriend and her friends. We where just heading home." "Alright get there safe now."

After we started back driving and we all decided to stay at Caleb's house for the night. We got in late. I had to carry Kiyah in the house because she was a damn mess. Kiyah had never killed anyone yet along carried a gun so I could feel for how she was feeling. I decided to sleep with her just to calm her down but surprisingly she was out like a light. Kimma seemed to be doing good because she went straight to sleep to. Tina and Caleb had disappeared off into his room so I was left alone. I had nobody to talk to so I laid down and just went to sleep.