Chapter 23

(MULTIMEDIA PIC OF WHAT CALEB AND TINA SKIN LOOKS LIKE WITH OUT CREAM)

Kimma POV**

It was lunch time so I went to meet everybody in the Senior room. Don and Torrence had pizza for everybody. I sat down and went in. Andy, Tina and Kiyah came in next and I could tell these bitches had the same morning I then had. "These little bitches must forgot who the hell I was. I know I then became nice and shit but ill still spit on one of these hoes." Andy was pissed I mean hella pissed. Then it didn't make it no better that one of these lil senior bitches had something to say. "Her nigga then died and she became a man stealing whore." I looked back and it was this bitch Diona. Andy got up and walked up to this bitch and started going off. "You itty bitty bitch. What the fuck did you say? Let me guess you one of Tracey little old hoes. Come correct please bitch." I laughed so hard cause this bitch was shaking in her shoes. Low key Andy was good with them hoes. I know I wouldn't ever fuck with her. But this bitch fucked up she stood up and tried to muff Andy. How the fuck you miss a muff but Andy punched the bitch and she fell back hard. Torrence ran to Andy and brought her back to the table. We didn't even say shit cause that bitch deserved that.

Now what really had my surprised is what Kiyah said next. "THESE HOES GOT ME FUCKED UP." Kiyah was looking at her phone so it had to be something crazy. "TORRENCE WHY TF THESE HOES MAKIN YOU THEY MCM?" Tina had took the phone and started shaking her head. "These the same hoes from this morning Kiyah don't sweat them. They came up to me this morning with the same shit about Wesley. " I just couldn't stop laughing bro these lil hoes crazy. I tried to lighten up the mood by saying, "I know these hoes bet not fuck with you Don cause ill cut a bitch." Everybody started laughing and eating again so I guess it worked.

Lunch was almost over and Kiyah got up and sat in Torrence lap. I knew exactly what she was doing so we had to pretend like we wasn't in on it. "Baby can we go home please. I got all our work for the day." "Listen we got to call We-"
"No you don't he just said we had to go he didn't say we had to stay all day." I was so proud and before Torrence could say something Kiyah started grinding slowly on him. This lil freaky mother fucker. The end of lunch bell rung and Torrence said we could go home. We got straight up and ran to the car. I then noticed Kiyah stayed sitting on Torrence until we all left. I just bust out laughing boy must have got hard.

When we got back to the house Wesley ass was but naked chilling. Tina went and sat on his dick so nobody would see it. Then I looked and Kiyah and Torrence had snuck off upstairs. Then when I turn around Tina was teasing Wesley. About 2 minutes later she put her purse on his man man and covered up his butt as they went upstairs. I was too done with them so I yelled out "BUT ME AND DON ARE THE SEX RABBITS?"

Don had went upstairs to take a shower so I cut the tv on. I thought I was gone conversate with Andy but 5 minutes passed and Tracey came knocking at the door. And she was out the door. Well damn everybody getting some but me all because mother nature wanna play.

WESLEY POV**

Tina nem think they slick tricking Torrence like that. Anyway Tina wanna turn me on like that in front of everybody. She dont know is that im gona ware that ass out since she wanna play. As soon as she locked that door I picked her up and threw ha ass on the bed. She tried to take her shirt off but I stopped her and ripped that and her bra off then pushed her back. I grabbed her arms and tied them up to the bed. I pulled off her pants and underwear and lifted her legs. She was just smiling thinking this game but im finna show her

TINA POV**

Wesley got a lot build up in him and I can tell. He started playing with my clit and as soon as I stopped fighting it and enjoying it he stopped. He started rubbing his dick on my thighs and as soon as I started to speak he stuck it in and made me forget what I was finna say. He started stroking me real slow and it made my legs shake so much. He made me cum with in minutes and that's when he got real aggressive. He started pumping faster and grabbed my chest. He started squeezing my niples and smacking my ass really hard but it felt so good. I was moaning so loud I hope nobody can hear. Then he stopped and turned me around and lifted my ass up. He started hitting real hard and then I felt his finger go in my booty. I wanted to stop him but it all felt so good. Every time I tried to speaking I just started moaning even louder. "I LOVE YOU WES, I LOVE YOU WES" I couldn't help but say it over and over. He had so much energy so I know he wouldn't get tired no time soon but thats okay.

KIMMA POV***

Don and I was watching TV when Torrence and Kiyah came down laughing. "Fuck yall laughing for?" They looked up stairs and I already knew. Don wanna be dumb and shit. "Im confused asf." Torrence had to explain it to him. "Tina and Wesley up there having sex and he got her moaning real loud." This dumb ass nigga. "Anyway yall we need to go summer shopping before shit get extra expensive. " "okay lets go this weekend, nah thats to far from now lets go Wednesday." "Damn nigga but okay okay that's a bet. But me and Don going to have dinner with his grandparents so we gone be back later." Then we was gone. Don grandparents usually fix the food and leave so we just be stuck eating it by ourselves but the food be good as fuck. So shit im not tripping. Never have never will

.

A/N: This chapter kinda boring but I wanted to get a second chapter out. Im going t update on Sunday and im going to make that chapter very long in case I dont get to update for a few weeks. School starts on Monday and I probably wont get to update in week or so but I promise to get another update out on Sunday night. but thanks for reading you guys and don't forget to vote.