Chapter 1

For the next few months Wesley sat next to me, keeping good conversation. He seemed like the perfect guy. He asked about what I liked, dislike, favorite foods, etc.... I was so caught up in his perfect brown eyes, black hair, muscular body and sweet voice I didn't even pay attention to the silent laughter around us.

Summer break was next week so I prepared to not see him again. That was until he found me on social media. He found my instagram, twitter, snap chat and Facebook. Now the weird part about this is that I never told him about any of these and no one at school has me on social media, but I figured he just came across my accounts.

-------------------------------------------------

Summer break was finally here. I sat in my usual seat waiting for Wesley to arrive. Wesley had never showed, instead his ex girlfriend did. Aliya Jones, a upper class man. She was accompanied by her clique of dolls as usual. "Hey Tina", said one of the girls. I didn't respond keeping eye contact with Aliya. I knew she was here for drama but I couldn't help but feel anxious to hear what she had to say.

Aliya sat next to me as the driver took off. I felt a little uncomfortable but when I glanced over I noticed a few bruises on her neck. I had began to speak until she raised up her jacket and I noticed more bruises going up her stomach. I couldn't speak I felt mesmerized by the sight of so many on one body.

I finally spoke and asked her how. "Wesley" and with that the bus stopped at my stop she got up to let me out. As I walked off the bus I looked back at her once more and heard her friend say, "She deserved to know." Hugging the crying Aliya.

-----------------------------------------------------

I finally make it in to my room and I collapsed on my bed falling straight to sleep.

Ring Ring Ring Ring.

It was my phone ringing. I picked up the phone and to my surprise it was Wesley. How in the hell did you get my number? Wtf... "I'm sorry I got your number from Ms.Stinley, baby." I completely disregarded the fact that my favorite teacher just gave my number out, but focused more on the fact that he called me baby. "Hello Tina, you still there", I hear Wesley saying on the other end of the phone. Yes I'm here. "Well I was wondering if I could come over"

I was in such a daze by his appealing voice that I said yes and hung up the phone.

Beep Beep.
It was a text from Wesley saying he was 10 minutes away and to leave the door unlocked. Now any other day I would think wtf but It was something about this Welsey guy that I had to have.