Chapter 17

€ Andy Tats in multimedia €

**Wesley POV**

Its the last week of school for them and everything seems to be going great. Over the past few months alot has happened. Andy finally got over the death of Fresco and has even started playing basketball again. Kiyah and Torrence went away for a few months with Fresco's family. They just got back 2 weeks ago and everything seems to be good with them. Kimma had stopped drinking and started working the trap with me and the niggas. Don been chilling making sure Kimma okay. Tina on the other hand thats a whole other story. Tina and Caleb been working the streets and managing his trap. Then during the night she a killer. I think she tryna get revenge for her mom because she stay targeting African drug lords. Trill been in and out our lives but I don't think he up to good. I told Tina about it and she said don't trip but hell everything good now. Andy and Kimma became closer and so did Kiyah and Tina. We got a new nigga working us name Gauge. I had Andy train him since she new what he had to oso well. I been chilling watching out for everybody. That's what I had to do, that's what I needed to do.

****Caleb POV****

Im laying here with Tina she fell asleep at the trap today and that's a big no no. I think she not sleeping at the house because when she get around me she sleeping beauty in this bitch. I don't know whether I should make her stop selling or what like this ridiculous. I just got a call that we had a meet tonight so I woke up Tina. Now Tina got some personal vendetta against Africans that worked with her mom, so this would be special to her. I did some research and found out a man named Cornell was who Tina's mom was working for down in Africa. I set up a meet with them for this evening but they changed it to 11 tonight. I was hella pissed but shit I wasn't tripping. I had to leave to go get the product, so I wrote Tina a note telling her what was going down so she could get ready. I got dressed and left, off to work.

***Don***

Im kinda worried about the girls in the house. Kimma then talked Tina and Andy to teach her how to shoot, now she helps Tina kill some niggas. Andy never home she says basketball ball keeping her busy but by the looks of it she been in some shit. She got hella tats now and been smoking. I talked to Kiya and Terrence about it and they say not to worry but I can't help it. Kiyah and Torrence have sex everhday every chance they get. I think it got something to do with Trill popping up a few months back but that aint my business. I just hope everybody is alright over all.

***Torrence***

I don't know what the fucks been up with Andy. She got hella tats and been smoking ha ass off. She like a sister to me and I hope she aint been dealing with them girls she was with freshman year they no good at all. They all scared of Andy but they rather be with her then against her. Them the ones you got to watch though. Tina been on a damn killing spree like some columbiana type shit. Killing every African that comes to town. I told Wesley he needs to stop her before that shit comes to bite us in the ass. Then to make it worse Kimma been helping her ass like what the fuck man. These some crazy females I swear. I honestly think something up with Tina and Caleb though. I walked in on them to just walking around the room naked. No clothes at all and she was putting on that nigga clothes. I never seen her in Wesley's clothes but that is not my concern. Kiyah is my concern though. I be tearing that ass up every chance I get. She even call me for quickies in between classes like damn. We fuck more than Kimma and Don now its ridiculous but good asf. I love this girl with all my heart and the way she fuck me I can tell she loves me back.

***Tina POV***

I woke up to a note basically telling me I had a few niggas to kill. I been waiting on this day ever since I found out my mom was killed. I called Kimma and Andy and gave the the 411. They gone meet me in a hour or 2 to plan this out. If this was the Cornell my mom was working with he would recognize me. I had the perfect plan. Caleb had left me blueprints to the building they where meeting at and I started to write out my plan. These niggas was gone die painful. I had been so deep in writing my plan out I didn't hear Kimma and Andy walk in. "Damn bitch this some assassin type shit." I laughed at Andy crazy remarks. Kimma then looked over my shoulder and had a weird look. "Tina you need Kiyah to help us too. I know she not with it but hell." "Hell just call her" Kiyah not one to kill but I guess its worth a try.

****Kiyah****

Torrence and I where in the middle of having sex when Kimma called. She wants me to come help them with some plan for tonight. I said okay but I was not gone stop what I had going on. I turned back over and started kissing Torrence and we started back at it. We got done about a hour later and I got up, showered and was on my way to Caleb's house. It was 8 o'clock which meant I had to get this plan down fast. I walked in Caleb house and seen 4 bags full of guns and equipment. Kimma and Andy had on this all back jumpsuit with black boots and a mask. Now no gay stuff but they was looking sexy asf. They threw me the same outfit and pointed me towards the restroom. This jumpsuit was kinda tight so I knew this involved a lot of moving and sliding around. I came out the restroom and seen Tina. She had on the exact same thing except no mask. "Why don't you have on a mask?" I asked her. "Because I want them to know its me killing them." I went in the room and they threw me a bag, said we had to set up early. The meet was at 11 so we had to set up the guns and get in positions. We pulled up and unloaded the car. It took almost a hour to get everything right then Tina had to leave. It was 9:45 when Tina left but she gone be back soon. All we got to do is stay here to exactly 11 then get out in kill position. We couldn't walk around and sit out because Cornell boy do a complete check of the building before any meet. I just hope everything goes right, if not then we all dead.