Chapter 4

It was now 11:34 and I woke up to a snoring Wesley .. I Roamed his body and adored it as he slept, I soon stopped at his crouch and was awoken out if my thoughts by Wesley clearing of the throat ... I put my head down and smirked,
I got up went straight to the bathroom to brush my teeth and shower then went straight to the kitchen where I found Wesley cooking. I thought to myself " dam, good looking and can cook " he the real MVP! I seen eggs, pancakes, sausage, and orange juice on the table ..

I sat next to Wesley as he sat our plates on the table and just watched him. We were only in school but why did I feel like it was something different about him. I sat quietly as Wesley washes the dishes and then sat on the couch as if it was his own. It was less then a minute went by and he looked and said we were going out. He quickly stood up grabbed my hand and we were out

-----------------------------------------------------

We pulled up to this big brick house on the south side. He said he had to pick up some 'things'. I didn't feel comfortable in this neighborhood because the dudes where all perverted. I had on some blue tights with a over sized orange shirt that hung off my shoulder and my silver sandals. You could say i fitted right in with the community attire as i looked around.

About ten minutes later Wesley walks back to the car with nothing in hand. Instead of getting in the car, he walks over to my side saying he was sorry and that I had to go in with him. I had not idea what to think actually, like why in the hell would I have to go in? I slowly got out the car and walked up to the house. Before I walked in I did a mental picture of the whole street. This house is huge on the inside as well. The furniture is kinda dingy though and the there are are lot of girls walking to a back room in some very slutty clothes.

What am I doing here , I said looking up at Wesley. "Listen don't say one word. Shake your head for yes and look down for no unless he says otherwise. " I then got nervous all of sudden like who the hell is he. As we walk in this guy's office I was so shocked. It was my ex Tony. Tony and I dated for 2 years all we did was have sex actually. He was my first and only relationship that is before I met Welsey. I looked at Tony until he got off the phone. Once he got off the phone he immediately made eye contact with me and smirked. I realize what the smile meant and I was going to suffer with it.

"You didn't tell me you knew tete, Wesley", said Tony. I looked up at Wesley and knew right then these two had discussed me before. I honestly didn't know weather I should run or cuss them both, but I stayed quiet. Wesley looked at us both then said ,"this my girl Tina." I saw the anger flash through Tony's eyes when Wesley said those words. Tony opened his mouth to talk but i hurried and cut him off. "Yes we used to date. We had a lot of sex. We broke up. You dumped me. I cried and begged for you back for a week then I got over it." At that I walked out going back to the car.

Tony wasn't the best boyfriend, but at least he tried. He used to be so stressed out somebody always was snitching on him. It then came to me. Twenty minutes later Wesley came out with a black duffle bag that looked full. As he we started to drive off I looked over at him and simple said how long. I knew it had to be a few years but I wanted to know exact. "I was 12." Instead of going out we went back to my house. He waited until I opened my door , then drove off fast. I knew he had to be thinking something but what was it.

------------------------------------------------------

A/N
okay so this isn't my best chapter but wanted to have at least 8 parts published before Saturday. Thanks you guys for your feed back and please continue to vote for my story .