Chapter 21

Tina POV

Once I pulled up to the house I noticed everybody was home. I wanted to drive off. I ain't really do shit but leave all these people confused. I know they think im hurting Wesley and don't care but I do. I got out the car and walked up to the door. I went in and headed straight for the kitchen. I seen somebody cooked so I fixed a plate. I decided to go sit in the living room with everybody else. I sat next to Wesley and before I started eating I whispered in his ear and said, "Im sorry." He kissed my forehead and I started eating. Everybody was hella quiet and I felt like they was watching me. I put my plate on the table and laid on Wesley chest.

"Are you going to tell us why you see Dr.Renolds", asked Kiyah. Okay I sat there and thought about what I was gone say. "Well I know you guys don't understand me and Calebs relationship." As I said that I felt Wesley tense up. So I decided to sit up. "We have always been close and we never understood it. We thought of each other as brother and sister because that's how strong our connection was. A few months back we found out we had the same father through Dr.Renolds. We both have a rare skin condition that is really hard to explain and he has helped us with it. My mother has payed him millions of dollars to help us. He called us both in today because he says our test showed up negative and he gave us a cream to use for the next couple of weeks. Now I know I should have told you Wesley but we both didn't understand nor believe it." After I finished talking everybody just stared for a minute.

Andy was the first one to say something. "Girl its okay we all have had secrets before." I was surprised at that one. I just smiled and laid back on Wesley. "Listen don't beat yo self up about nothing. Just a year ago I told you, you is family girl. You Wesley girl which means you is all our sister. We love you. You don't got to hide nun from us. We all got shit that's crazy going on. Just treat my boy right." I looked at Torrence. That had me shed a few tears. I never thought he would ever say anything that deep. Before I could say anything Wesley grabbed my arm and said, "we gone see yall later. " As we walked up the stairs Don and Kimma made hella sex jokes. We walked in my room and I locked the door.

Wesley and I laid down together and he rubbed his gently fingers through my hair. Then he started talking, "I love you girl. You are my everything and nothing or nobody will change that. I need you to be more open with me. I don't want you to think you have to hide from me." I looked into Wesley's eyes and kissed him. We where kissing for what seemed like a while and got on top of him. I felt his little man get hard. Before I knew it he was on top of me ripping my clothes off. Wesley and I haven't had sex in months so I can see why he so aggressive this time around. I was completely naked and Wesley stood up and looked at me. He rubbed his hands on my cut scars and then looked me in my eyes. "Your beautiful no matter what your always gonna be beautiful to me." At that he got on top of me and we started to do what we do.......

Kimma POV

After Tina opened up to Wesley about her problems I decided it was time for me to talk to Don. I grabbed him and we went to our room. Its crazy before I could even tell him anything he just hugged me. I was so damn confused. "Ronney called and told me you been at the bar every night for the past month. I just wanted you to tell me instead of me coming at you crazy." I laughed at that but im happy he waited for me instead of over reacting. "But baby I got some confessions myself. " He looked sad when he said that so I sat down on the bed and I motioned for him to sit next to me. He sat down and then he started tell me what's been going on. "Ever since we lost Fresco I been fucked up in the head. I started smokin more and I even started doing that white." When Don told me that I couldn't help but just hug him and then he started crying. That showed me that we both had to get some help. "I tried to stop baby but its been hard." As he said that his grip got tighter on my arms and he really wanted to stop. We both laid down and he continued to cry. He finally fell asleep while laying on my chest and I fell asleep right after him. Damn I love this boy.

Kiyah POV

Torrence had really surprised me today. I knew he was sweet but it usually took him a long time to actually open up to people. Andy had went up to her room so it was just me and Torrence left. I picked up Tina's plate and went to clean up the kitchen. Torrence had followed. While I started running the dish water he put the left over food in the fridge. I don't know why but I felt like I had to tell him about what happened a few months back with Trill.

"Baby... I got something to tell you." He didn't say nun so I finished washing the last few dishes and then looked at him. "Torrence?" "Baby shut the fuck up, I don't want to hear you say it." I don't know how he knew but I obeyed his wishes. I walked back to the living room and sat on the couch. A few minutes later he came in and laid on my lap and whispered, "A mistake is a mistake. I love you. " I kissed his forehead and said I love you too.

Andy POV

Everybody all boo'd up and im here all alone. When Fresco died I didn't know what to do. About 3 months ago I started dating this guy named Tracey. Tracey and I are just a like and we have a lot in common. I didn't want to tell anybody cause I know they would think it's to early. But I decided today I wanted him to meet my family. He graduated already but I think him and Wesley know each other. I texted him and told him to come through. He texted and said he was outside. When I went and opened the door I noticed Kiyah and Torrence were knocked out on the couch. I opened the door and Tracey walked in looking and smelling good. Tracey was Carmel with curly hair. He had a white boy swag which I loved so much. He had on some red vans, cut off sweat shorts, a black muscle t, and gold chain and red hat. I grabbed his arm and hurried him to my room. "Damn ma who house is this?" I laughed and closed and locked the door behind us. "It's Wesley girl, our most recent new family member." "Well damn and I noticed all the cars outside too." "Yeah nigga we got our own cars we not broke. " He laughed at my comments and then slipped off his shoes. He laid back in my bed and motioned for me to lay on him. He may be a hard ass but he was a sweet heart towards me. I suddenly felt happy and comfortable about telling them about him but after this nap though. About 10 minutes later I was knocked out.