The Secret's Out.

Start from the beginning

"So, do you love her", Brad asks, making a kissy face.

"Actually as a matter of fact I do. I love her more than anything and I'm going to do whatever I can to get her to be my girl because I can't live without her", I say. I needed this girl. She was the girl. My sweet Sophia!

"Oh you got it bad bro", Cameron chuckles. This was the real thing. I don't care how young I am, I may be stupid but I know the difference between real and not. And this was for sure real.

"I can't wait to meet her", Alex smirks. No way am I introducing her to these guys. They were players too. Even though she's pregnant they'll still want it of her but they're not going to get it.

"No chance in hell are any of you meeting her", I mumble.

"Why do you get her for yourself, that's not fair", Charlie pouts. Well I knocked her up, I think I get her. I was going to tell her about my feelings soon. And then we can be a happy family, just us and our twins.

"Hey did you hear that Jayden kid from my maths class got that Sophia girl pregnant", Alex says. What, who said that? It was me not Jayden, right? That's what she said.

"Yeah I heard that too", Austin says.

"It's not a surprise, I always see those two around together, they're never apart", Bennett says.

"He's just her other best friend", I say.

"Well he's one lucky guy", Danny smirks.

"She doesn't seem like the slutty type", Cameron says. My Sophia is not a slut.

"That's because she's not, it's just Elena being a bitch again", Charlie says. Thank you Charlie.

"She is a slut, she's sixteen and pregnant for crying out loud", Brad says.

"She's not a slut", I yell at him, gripping him by the shirt. I've had enough of this crap, Sophia doesn't need to take this shit.

"Okay, I'm sorry", Brad says. I control myself and let go of him.

"Sorry", I mumble, looking away. The others look at me with shock.

"What's up with you?" Austin asks.

"Nothing", I say, crossing my arms over my chest.

"I thought you liked this other girl, why you getting so upset about Sophia?" Charlie asks. Because Sophia is the girl I love. I can't tell them that. I've never got someone pregnant before, surprisingly.

"I just don't like the way they're treating her, it's unfair", I say. They all nod in agreement. "I gotta go see my girl". I loved saying that, even though she wasn't my girl, yet.

"Have fun", Bennett says. I look for Sophia, she was at her locker.

"Hey", I say, coming up behind her. I must have scared her because she dropped her book in her hand. I catch it and pass it back to her.

"Thanks. So how are you?" she asks, not looking me in the eyes.

"Good, you?" She nods. "I've heard what they're saying and I'm going to do all I can to try and stop them".

"Thanks but you don't have to worry about it", she says. I cup her face gently making her look at me.

"Yes I do, I care about you and I hate the way they're treating you". She smiles her gorgeous smile. Her baby bump was getting quite noticeable now that I look at it. I rub it and get down on my knees and kiss it two times. "I care about you two too my precious babies". She giggles. I didn't care who saw, I wanted people to know these babies were mine and I loved them. I get off my knees. "So what's this about Jayden being the father?"