The Mate of my Dreams

Start from the beginning

Kortnie and I met up with our other friends in the sun room. Where all of the students come in the morning before school started. "Did you see his eyes. Man your heart could melt if he looked directly at you." I heard as I walked up to the rest of my friends.

"Who and What are your talking about Olivia?" I said

Our friend Trish leaned forward and said "The new guy, she won't stop talking about him."

" I think I might ask him out." Olivia bounced up and down with all her bubbly enthusiasm.

"Do you really want to look that desperate Olivia?" She was a always with the guys of the pack. She was the most experieced one of us. We all loved Olivia but, we just wished she wasn't so easy with the guys.

"It's not desperate Chelsee. Not everyone ignores guys like you do." She hissed with a dirty look on her face.

"Well no one throws themselves at guys like you do Olivia." I knew it hurt her that I said that. I just don't like people talking my personal life like that. She new I was right so she stopped talking. Everyone was still laughing about it, which was making her even more mad.

The bell rang and we went to class. We all had the same first hour so we all sat by eachother. Feeling bad about what I said to Olivia I apologized to her and she apologized as well.

All the kids were talking as Mr. Farnsworth walked in. He silenced us and told us to get our history books out. Everyone didn't like him because they said he was to strict and to hard. I actually love his class. I always felt like I actually learned something while I was in his class. He had a passion for teaching and I loved that. Not a lot of teachers still have that.

As Mr. Farnsworth was getting his book out the principal was at the door. Asking him to come to the hallway. Mrs. Webb always looked like she was going to bite someone's head off. She's known for always being in a bad mood and turned up her nose at  people. This was the only time I ever seen her have a smile on her face.

As they talked the class went back to talking. Most of the class was wolf but, there were still humans so we didn't talk out loud much when it came to certain things. Jason was sitting in front of me. He did his usual asking me out on a date thing he always does in the mornings. Its got rather annoying to be honest.

"Come on Chelsee. I'm alpha you know you would have a good time with me. Is it just cause you don't want to admit that you like me?" He gave me this stupid grin. He was like Olivia only ten times worse. He had pretty much almost slept with every girl in school. I'm the only one that has actually told him what I thought about him. Everyone told me I shouldn't but, I couldn't help seeing him get mad everytime I said something against him. I'm ashamed to admit that I actually enjoyed it now.

"You know Jason every day you get more and more." I paused he looked at me like I was actually going to say something good about him. "Slimy." I said it. I looked over at Kortnie. "Don't you think so." She of course was laughing hysterically and shaking her head yes.

"You know everytime you say something like that you look so cute. Even though you shouldn't say stuff like that to an alpha. I still like it baby." His stupid grin came back.

"Don't call me your baby you prick. Back the Hell off. I will never go out with you. Get over yourself." Everyone laughed and Jason turned back around. At the corner of my eye  I saw Trish clapping.

Right then Mr. Farnsworth came back in. "Well apparently we have a new student coming in today." He said "So when he does please be nice to him."

"What is he a gimp." Jason shouted out.