Chapter Fifteen

My twins are hooked up to machines with masks to help the breath better. They've been unconscious since we arrived back in our territory nine days ago. The moment we were safely back inside the walls of our home I spent several long hours getting them back; almost killed myself doing it too.

The human part of me wasn't as strong as my wolf part. Using the mind link between us as a foundation I mentally tugged on their human memories.

One by one.

The process was literally mind numbing. The moment they were back in their forms I blacked out. Four days later I woke up but they did not. The doctors told me that their brain active is fine we just have wait until they feel ready to wake up. We just need to be patient.

I've been desperate to see Amelia but Ryan has taken her to one of to the empty Cabins on our territory. It was one of my favorite cabins. It was right on this beautiful lake that we'd take all the kids too in the summer. I've tried linking him, texting him, calling him, and even telling a guard to go get them but nothing but silence. I've let it go for now since I know that they both need time together. I just can't shake this bad feeling I have.

I ran a hand through my messy hair in frustration. I've been killing myself to get updates on Roberts status. The WC have told me nothing other than, he is in their custody and that they'll contact me when they have schedruled a hearing.

For now I should just focus on my kids and Ashtons coronation. His coronation that I have to plan alone. I knew eventually he would have offically step up as King; I just forgot how much actually went into planning it.

Ashton, though, has been wonderful. He doesn't care about the coronation right now. His focus us on the kids and getting to know the pack. We've also been splitting up the paper work that comes to me daily. Technically only the King handles the paperwork but even after his coronation we'll split everything 50/50.

He's been on top of everything. When I checked over his work its been flawless. Things that needed a response were well written and perfectly said. He really is made to be the King.

As promised his pack was brought over here and they've been great. Everyone spoke so high of him. They adored their Alpha and would do anything for him. The loyalty they all have for him matched the loyalty my own pack had for me. They merged together quite nicely. In fact a dozen people found mates.

Initially, I thought they'd be upset about being moved to Europe with little warning but everyone has been extremely pleasant and kind. There are a couple people who are confused because they thought Victoria was the Luna but hopefully in time they'll ajust.

I stood from my desk and stretched. Damn sitting slouched over for so long isn't good for the back at all.

I packed away all the paperwork and documents in a large file bin then locked it.

Thankfully nothing major has happened just the usual. Some Alphas finding there Lunas, when a heir has been born, or my least favorite when an Alpha, Luna, or Heir to-be dies. All these things have to be documented and stored away.

Once my office was locked up securely I made my way toward the stairs. I didn't use the elevator much anymore. I wanted to get back into better shape.

As I jogged down the stairs I felt the mate bond flare up and my stomach fluttered. Moments late I ran right into Ashton. I squealed when he pulled me into his arms. Our lips met and we kissed slowly. Savoring the moment.

Since we have been home, We're lucky if we see each other twice a day. Slowly but surely we are settling back into our home.

"Hey, beautiful." He murmured and kissed me sweetly again. Butterflies swamped my brain. Damn this bond. My wolf barked and Panted like a love stuck idiot.